Mushroom Magic: Exploring Delicious Risotto Recipes!

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hello there! I recently cooked up a mouthwatering batch of creamy mushroom risotto that was a hit with everyone at my table. I couldn't wait to share the recipe with you all!

Ingredients:
creamy mushroom risotto.jpg

- 1 tablespoon olive oil​
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter​
- 1 onion, finely chopped​
- 2 cloves garlic, minced​
- 8 ounces mushrooms (cremini, shiitake, or a mix), sliced​
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice​
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (optional)​
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth, warmed​
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese​
- Salt and pepper to taste​
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)​

Instructions:

1. In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat.​
2. Add the chopped onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.​
3. Stir in the minced garlic and cook for another minute until fragrant.​
4. Add the sliced mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they release their juices and are browned, about 8-10 minutes.​
5. Stir in the Arborio rice and cook for 1-2 minutes until the rice is well coated with the butter and oil.​
6. If using, pour in the white wine and cook until it's absorbed by the rice, stirring constantly.​
7. Begin adding the warm broth to the skillet, one ladleful at a time, stirring frequently and allowing each addition to be absorbed before adding more. This process will take about 20-25 minutes until the rice is creamy and tender.​
8. Once the rice is cooked to your liking, stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.​
9. Serve the creamy mushroom risotto hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley if desired.​

I hope you all enjoy making and savoring this creamy mushroom risotto recipe as much as I did! It's perfect for a cozy night in or a special dinner with loved ones. Let me know if you try it out! 🍄🍚

Wow!! :love: your creamy mushroom risotto sounds absolutely divine! 🥹 Thanks for sharing the recipe, can't wait to try it!!

Back