Mushroom Soup 🍄

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Novice Foodie
If you love easy to make recipes that feature inexpensive, simple ingredients, this soup is right up your alley. This recipe is Mushroom Soup features tender sautéed mushrooms mixed with garlic and onions in a creamy broth. Actually, I serve this yesterday in our dinner and I really loved the rustic taste and excellent way to sneak some more veggies into your diet in the most delicious way! ;)

Mushroom Soup.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil​
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter​
  • 2 pounds sliced baby bella mushrooms​
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt​
  • 1 chopped yellow onion​
  • 3 minced garlic cloves​
  • 1/3 cup all-purpose flour​
  • 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth​
  • 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves​
  • Freshly ground black pepper, to taste​
  • 3/4 cup crème fraîche​
Optional Garnishes:
  • Fresh parsley leaves​
  • A drizzle of heavy cream or olive oil​
  • Freshly cracked black pepper​

Instructions:
  1. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and butter. Add sliced mushrooms and salt. Cook until mushrooms are softened and have released their moisture, about 10 minutes.​
  2. Add chopped onion and minced garlic, cooking for 1-2 minutes until softened.​
  3. Sprinkle flour over the mushrooms and stir until combined, ensuring no white bits of flour remain.​
  4. Gradually add chicken broth, stirring to remove any lumps. Stir in fresh thyme leaves and black pepper to taste.​
  5. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes.​
  6. Stir in crème fraîche until well combined.​
  7. Ladle the soup into bowls and top with optional garnishes like fresh parsley leaves, a drizzle of heavy cream or olive oil, and freshly cracked black pepper.​
Enjoy your delicious and comforting Mushroom Soup! ☺️

If you love easy to make recipes that feature inexpensive, simple ingredients, this soup is right up your alley. This recipe is Mushroom Soup features tender sautéed mushrooms mixed with garlic and onions in a creamy broth. Actually, I serve this yesterday in our dinner and I really loved the rustic taste and excellent way to sneak some more veggies into your diet in the most delicious way! ;)
1500×1125
404.6 kB

View attachment 2786
Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup crème fraîche​
Optional Garnishes:
  • Fresh parsley leaves​

Instructions:
  1. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and butter. Add sliced mushrooms and salt. Cook until mushrooms are softened and have released their moisture, about 10 minutes.​
  2. Add chopped onion and minced garlic, cooking for 1-2 minutes until softened.​
  3. Sprinkle flour over the mushrooms and stir until combined, ensuring no white bits of flour remain.​
  4. Gradually add chicken broth, stirring to remove any lumps. Stir in fresh thyme leaves and black pepper to taste.​
  5. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes.​
  7. Ladle the soup into bowls and top with optional garnishes like fresh parsley leaves, a drizzle of heavy cream or olive oil, and freshly cracked black pepper.​
Cooked this up last weekend for my family, and they couldn't get enough! 😋 Definitely a new favorite in our house.

Mushroom soup? Ah, the earthy goodness of this classic comfort dish! 🍄🥣 Simmer tender mushrooms in a rich broth infused with garlic, onions, and herbs until they're perfectly melded together. Whether you enjoy it creamy or with a bit of texture, it's a warm and inviting bowl that's sure to soothe your soul and delight your taste buds. Get ready to cozy up with a bowl of mushroom soup that's simply mushroom magic! 🌿🍲

Mm mmm, I am head over heels in love with mushroom soup! Thanks for your approval of the vintage feel and somewhat concealed vegetables. It is, of course, a great winner! 🤩🤤

View attachment 2786
Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup crème fraîche​
Optional Garnishes:
  • Fresh parsley leaves​

Instructions:

That sounds heavenly. I guess that baked naughty taste is just so cool, right? I wish there would always be a way to include secret veggies in meals. ☺️

Back