My banana oat pancakes keep falling apart, any tips?

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Every time I make banana oat pancakes, they fall apart when I try to flip them. It's so frustrating! Does anyone have advice on how to keep them together? Maybe a special technique or ingredient I should use? Help a fellow pancake lover out! 🍳🥞🙌

Every time I make banana oat pancakes, they fall apart when I try to flip them. It's so frustrating! Does anyone have advice on how to keep them together? Maybe a special technique or ingredient I should use? Help a fellow pancake lover out! 🍳🥞🙌
Hi all! I think the key might be in the cooking temperature and time. Try cooking them on medium-low heat to give them time to set before flipping. Though, adding a bit of flour can also help with structure! 🍳🔥

Try adding a bit more mashed banana or an extra egg to help bind the pancakes together! Also, make sure your pan is hot enough before flipping. Good luck! 🥞🍌

Back