My Go-To-Snack: Baked Cucumber Chips

IceTray3

Novice Foodie
Yo guys! Ever since I tried this snack which is recommended by my girlfriend, it feels like I am at peace while watching Netflix. So this snack is named baked cucumber chips, and it is a really perfect snack especially if you are along with your friends. Also, this food is easy to make and the details are below.
Chips.jpg

Ingredients to Prepare:
  • 2 large cucumbers
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • Optional: your choice of seasoning such as garlic powder, paprika, or chili powder
Instructions:
  • Preheat your oven to 225°F (107°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
  • Wash the cucumbers thoroughly and slice them thinly using a mandoline slicer or a sharp knife. Aim for slices about 1/8-inch thick.
  • In a large bowl, toss the cucumber slices with olive oil, salt, pepper, and any optional seasoning of your choice until evenly coated.
  • Arrange the seasoned cucumber slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, making sure they don't overlap.
  • Bake in the preheated oven for 2-3 hours, or until the cucumber slices are dried out and crispy. Keep an eye on them to prevent burning, as cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the slices.
  • Once baked to your desired crispiness, remove the cucumber chips from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes.
  • Transfer the cooled cucumber chips to a serving bowl and enjoy!
I forgot to add, this snack is very healthy. This is a much better snack compared to other snacks available in the market. Just do not forget to always experiment with the ingredients so that it can suit the needs of your tummy 🤤

Dude, baked cucumber chips?! That sounds way more interesting than my usual Netflix snack mix 🙌 Thanks for sharing the recipe, will try these out next movie night! :cool:

Wow! baked cucumber chips sound like a game-changer for snack time! It's awesome that they're not only easy to make but also customizable with different seasonings. Plus, they're a healthier alternative to traditional chips, perfect for guilt-free munching during movie nights or hanging out with friends. Thanks for sharing this fantastic snack idea – can't wait to give it a try!

Yo guys! Ever since I tried this snack which is recommended by my girlfriend, it feels like I am at peace while watching Netflix. So this snack is named baked cucumber chips, and it is a really perfect snack especially if you are along with your friends. Also, this food is easy to make and the details are below.
View attachment 63
Ingredients to Prepare:
  • 2 large cucumbers
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • Optional: your choice of seasoning such as garlic powder, paprika, or chili powder
Instructions:
  • Preheat your oven to 225°F (107°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
  • Wash the cucumbers thoroughly and slice them thinly using a mandoline slicer or a sharp knife. Aim for slices about 1/8-inch thick.
  • In a large bowl, toss the cucumber slices with olive oil, salt, pepper, and any optional seasoning of your choice until evenly coated.
  • Arrange the seasoned cucumber slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, making sure they don't overlap.
  • Bake in the preheated oven for 2-3 hours, or until the cucumber slices are dried out and crispy. Keep an eye on them to prevent burning, as cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the slices.
  • Once baked to your desired crispiness, remove the cucumber chips from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes.
  • Transfer the cooled cucumber chips to a serving bowl and enjoy!
I forgot to add, this snack is very healthy. This is a much better snack compared to other snacks available in the market. Just do not forget to always experiment with the ingredients so that it can suit the needs of your tummy 🤤
Baked cucumber chips? Never tried that before, but they sound like a crunchy and healthy snack! Can't wait to give them a go. 🥒✨

Back