No-Bake Fluffy Cheesecake Parfaits

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Guys, I'm sitting here with the easiest and creamiest dessert recipe EVER, and I gotta share it! This is a total classic, like ridiculously simple to make, but always feels fancy. Introducing... No-Bake Fluffy Cheesecake Parfaits!

Imagine light and fluffy cheesecake mousse layered with fresh fruit and crushed cookies or graham crackers. This is the dessert that looks like it took hours in the kitchen, but is secretly super quick and easy to whip up. Trust me, this is a winner! 😚🤌

Here's what you'll need:
No-Bake Fluffy Cheesecake Parfaits.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 8 oz strawberries, sliced (or other fruit)
  • 8 graham crackers or cookies, crumbled
Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until completely smooth and creamy.
  2. In a separate bowl, use the mixer to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
  3. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated, being careful not to over-mix.
  4. In small glasses or jars, create layers starting with a spoonful of the cheesecake mousse, then some crumbled graham crackers/cookies, and finally some fresh sliced fruit.
  5. Repeat the layers until you've used up all the components, finishing with cheesecake mousse on top.
  6. Refrigerate the assembled parfaits for at least 2 hours before serving to allow time for everything to set up nicely.
This is the easiest cheesecake ever - just fluffy mousse, fresh fruit, and crunchy cookies! These parfaits are perfect for any occasion, portion-controlled for guilt-free indulgence, and endlessly customizable with your favorite fruits. Spring and summer dessert win for sure! 🤗

What a delightful treat! 🍰😋 No-Bake Fluffy Cheesecake Parfaits sound like the perfect combination of simplicity and elegance—a classic dessert that's sure to impress without any fuss. Thanks for sharing this easy and creamy recipe—I can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge in a fancy yet effortless dessert!

Back