No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Hello everybody, I just wanted to share this sweet dessert No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake. I just found this online and gave it a try, and my family loves it. It's a decadent treat that's easy to make and requires no baking. I'm sure that you'll love it too.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜
964Γ—819
425.9 kB

nobakeoreocheesecake.png

Ingredients:

• 24 Oreo cookies
  • 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 16 ounces (2 blocks) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • Additional Oreo cookies, crushed, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Place 24 Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse until finely crushed. Alternatively, you can place the cookies in a plastic bag and crush them using a rolling pin.
  2. Transfer the crushed Oreo cookies to a mixing bowl and pour in the melted unsalted butter. Stir until the cookie crumbs are evenly coated with the butter.
  3. Press the Oreo cookie mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, forming an even layer to create the crust. Use the bottom of a glass or measuring cup to press the mixture firmly into the pan.
  4. Place the crust in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
  5. In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
  6. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
  7. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined and no streaks remain.
  8. Add the crushed Oreo cookies to the cheesecake filling and fold them in gently until evenly distributed.
  9. Remove the chilled crust from the refrigerator and pour the Oreo cheesecake filling over the top, spreading it out into an even layer.
  10. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or until set.
  11. Once set, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and transfer it to a serving platter.
  12. If desired, garnish the No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with additional crushed Oreo cookies on top before serving.
  13. Slice the cheesecake into wedges and serve chilled.
You can also experiment with different flavors of Oreo cookies for a fun twist. Enjoy this delicious dessert with friends and family!

What a sweet treat idea! 🍰πŸͺ No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and crunchy Oreo goodness. I can't wait to try making this delicious dessertβ€”thanks for sharing the idea!

Hello everybody, I just wanted to share this sweet dessert No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake. I just found this online and gave it a try, and my family loves it. It's a decadent treat that's easy to make and requires no baking. I'm sure that you'll love it too.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜
964Γ—819
425.9 kB

View attachment 708
Ingredients:

• 24 Oreo cookies
  • 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 16 ounces (2 blocks) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • Additional Oreo cookies, crushed, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Place 24 Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse until finely crushed. Alternatively, you can place the cookies in a plastic bag and crush them using a rolling pin.
  2. Transfer the crushed Oreo cookies to a mixing bowl and pour in the melted unsalted butter. Stir until the cookie crumbs are evenly coated with the butter.
  3. Press the Oreo cookie mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, forming an even layer to create the crust. Use the bottom of a glass or measuring cup to press the mixture firmly into the pan.
  4. Place the crust in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
  5. In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
  6. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
  7. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined and no streaks remain.
  8. Add the crushed Oreo cookies to the cheesecake filling and fold them in gently until evenly distributed.
  9. Remove the chilled crust from the refrigerator and pour the Oreo cheesecake filling over the top, spreading it out into an even layer.
  10. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or until set.
  11. Once set, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and transfer it to a serving platter.
  12. If desired, garnish the No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with additional crushed Oreo cookies on top before serving.
  13. Slice the cheesecake into wedges and serve chilled.
You can also experiment with different flavors of Oreo cookies for a fun twist. Enjoy this delicious dessert with friends and family!
I think No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a heavenly dessert that's perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without needing to turn on the oven! 🍰πŸͺ

Yum, no-bake Oreo cheesecake! Sounds like the perfect treat. Thanks for sharing the recipe, can't wait to indulge in some sweet goodness!

I always failed making those baked oreo cheesecake. I think I found a recipe to succeed this oreo cheesecake saga. Will definitely try to make one if this works for me. Thanks for sharing 😻😸

I always failed making those baked oreo cheesecake. I think I found a recipe to succeed this oreo cheesecake saga. Will definitely try to make one if this works for me. Thanks for sharing 😻😸
Hey there! I get the struggle with baked Oreo cheesecakes. No-bake sounds like a real winner! Give it a shot, and I hope it's a hit. Good luck!πŸ₯°

Back