No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe ๐Ÿ“

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone! Maybe you are seeking for a fantastic no-bake dish? Hey friend, This is it โ€“ The moment youโ€™ve been waiting for! This No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is both simple and yielding both of the fluffiness, fruitiness and gorgeousness of your dreams. The brightness of the pomegranate makes it impossible even for the biggest holiday table to resist its attention. Moreover, in the case that you are conducting a Passover just use the crushed Passover cookies or a press-ins nut crust in case of the crust. Now to tell you all about this tasteful feast. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฐ
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake.jpeg

Ingredients:

For the Crust:

• 16 graham crackers
  • 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 10 tablespoons salted butter, melted
  • Nonstick cooking spray

For the Filling:

1 1/4 cups cold heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon lemon zest
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 (3-ounce) box strawberry gelatin
6 tablespoons boiling water
1 1/2 cups finely chopped strawberries

Instructions:

Prepare the Crust:
  • Crush graham crackers and mix with brown sugar in a food processor until finely ground.
  • Slowly add melted butter while processing until mixture resembles coarse sand.
  • Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Press the graham cracker mixture firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Freeze for 20 minutes.
Make the Filling:
  • In a stand mixer, whip cold heavy cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a bowl.
  • In the same mixer bowl, beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add granulated sugar, powdered sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix until smooth.
  • Dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water and add to the cream cheese mixture. Beat until smooth. Fold in chopped strawberries.
  • Gently fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully combined.
Assemble and Chill:
  • Remove crust from freezer and add filling. Smooth the top and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours or up to 2 days.

Enjoy this delicious no-bake strawberry cheesecake! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฐ

Ooh, love a good no-bake recipe, especially when it involves strawberries! ๐Ÿ“ This sounds like the perfect dessert for warm weather daysโ€”refreshing and delicious! Can't wait to give it a try! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ˜‹

Ooh, love a good no-bake recipe, especially when it involves strawberries! ๐Ÿ“ This sounds like the perfect dessert for warm weather daysโ€”refreshing and delicious! Can't wait to give it a try! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ˜‹
I love finding dessert recipes that are easy yet still impressive, and this no-bake strawberry cheesecake fits the bill perfectly! ๐Ÿ“ I think the combination of creamy cheesecake filling and fresh strawberries is just heavenly. Can't wait to whip this up for my next gathering!

Oh, I'm thrilled to hear you're excited about trying it out! ๐Ÿ˜Š Let me know how it turns out for youโ€”I'm always eager to hear feedback!

I love finding dessert recipes that are easy yet still impressive, and this no-bake strawberry cheesecake fits the bill perfectly! ๐Ÿ“ I think the combination of creamy cheesecake filling and fresh strawberries is just heavenly. Can't wait to whip this up for my next gathering!
Oh, I'm thrilled to hear you're excited about the cheesecake! It's such a delight to share recipes that bring joy to gatherings. ๐Ÿฐ Enjoy whipping it up, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any tips! ;)

Back