Omelette Recipe

Pearly

Novice Foodie
An omelette is a quick and versatile dish that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. With endless filling options, it’s easy to customize to your taste. This recipe will show you how to make a basic, fluffy omelette that you can adapt with your favorite ingredients. 🍳☺️

Ingredients:
  • 3 large eggs
  • 2 tablespoons milk (optional, for fluffiness)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1/4 cup shredded cheese (optional)
  • Fillings of your choice (e.g., chopped vegetables, cooked meats, herbs)
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Ingredients:
    • Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add milk, if using. Season with salt and pepper.
    • Whisk the eggs until the mixture is well combined and slightly frothy.
    • Prepare your fillings (e.g., chop vegetables, grate cheese).
  2. Cook the Omelette:
    • Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt, swirling to coat the pan.
    • Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Let it cook undisturbed for about 1 minute until the edges start to set.
    • Using a spatula, gently push the edges of the omelette towards the center, letting the uncooked eggs flow to the edges. Repeat this process until the eggs are mostly set but still slightly runny on top.
  3. Add Fillings:
    • Sprinkle your desired fillings (vegetables, meats, cheese) evenly over one half of the omelette.
    • Cook for another 1-2 minutes until the eggs are fully set and the cheese is melted.
  4. Fold and Serve:
    • Carefully fold the omelette in half over the fillings using a spatula.
    • Slide the omelette onto a plate. Serve immediately.
Enjoy this simple and delicious omelette as a nutritious start to your day or a quick meal any time. Feel free to experiment with different fillings to make it uniquely yours. Bon appétit! 😋☺️
how-to-make-an-omelette-10-500x5.jpg

This omelette recipe is amazing! 🍳 I tried it for breakfast, and it turned out fluffy and delicious. The combination of ingredients is perfect, and the tips for getting the eggs just right are super helpful. 😋 Definitely adding this to my morning routine! Thanks for sharing! 🙌

Omelettes are my go-to for a quick and tasty meal! 😋 So many ways to mix it up with different fillings. Looking forward to trying your recipe—thanks for sharing!

Back