One-Pot Rice Cooker Sausage and Pepper

DreamingPilgrim

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys! I'm sharing this super easy recipe for beginners, it's easy to make and very tasty as well, try it!

Ingredients
One-Pot Rice Cooker Sausage and Pepper.jpg

• 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
  • 3/4 cup chicken broth
  • 3/4 cup canned fire-roasted diced tomatoes (from 1 [ 14.5-oz.] can)
  • 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped (about 2 tsp.)
  • 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
  • 1 cup chopped green bell pepper (from 1 small 7 oz. pepper)
  • 1/3 cup chopped white onion (from 1 small 6 oz. white onion)
  • 6 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick coins (about 1 1/4 cups)
  • Sliced scallions

Directions​

1. Gather all ingredients.
  2. Rinse rice under cold running water until water runs clear, about 1 minute. Drain well and transfer to bowl of a rice cooker.
  3. Stir in broth, tomatoes, garlic, Creole seasoning, pepper, and cayenne (if using).
  4. Layer chopped bell pepper and onion on top, then place sliced sausage on top.
  5. Place rice cooker bowl in rice cooker, switch rice cooker on, and cook according to manufacturer's directions until rice cooker switches itself off.
  6. Carefully remove bowl from rice cooker, fluff rice with a fork and stir all ingredients together.
  7. Cover bowl with a lid or plate and set aside to steam for 5 minutes.
  8. Divide rice mixture between two bowls and garnish with sliced scallions.

One-pot rice cooker sausage and pepper? 🌭🍚 A quick and easy meal where savory sausage and colorful bell peppers cook together with rice in your rice cooker, making for a deliciously simple and flavorful dish with minimal cleanup!

I love the convenience of throwing everything into one pot and letting the rice cooker work its magic. Plus, the combination of sausage and peppers is always a winner in my book. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe! 😋👍

One-Pot Rice Cooker Sausage and Pepper? 🍲🌶️ Count me intrigued! That sounds like the ultimate easy and delicious meal. Can't wait to toss everything into the rice cooker and let it work its magic. Thanks for sharing this genius recipe idea! 👩‍🍳👍

Back