Origin Story: Where Did the Painkiller Drink Originate?

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
I've been loving Painkiller cocktails lately and I'm really curious about their origins. Does anyone know how this delicious drink came to be? I'd love to learn more about its creation and history. Any information would be greatly appreciated! 🌴🍹

I've been loving Painkiller cocktails lately and I'm really curious about their origins. Does anyone know how this delicious drink came to be? I'd love to learn more about its creation and history. Any information would be greatly appreciated! 🌴🍹
The Painkiller cocktail was created in the 1970s at the Soggy Dollar Bar in the British Virgin Islands 🌴. It's a tropical blend inspired by the Caribbean lifestyle, mixing rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, and cream of coconut 🍹. Enjoy your drink!

The Painkiller cocktail was created in the 1970s at the Soggy Dollar Bar in the British Virgin Islands 🌴. It's a tropical blend inspired by the Caribbean lifestyle, mixing rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, and cream of coconut 🍹. Enjoy your drink!
Cheers for the info! Sounds like a taste of paradise! Can't wait to whip up a Painkiller and feel those island vibes! 🏝️🍹 Thanks for sharing!

Back