Pad See Ew vs. Pad Thai: What's the scoop on these noodles?

cheffyyow

Culinary Explorer
🍜🤔 I'm curious about the differences between Pad See Ew and Pad Thai. Are they just two variations of the same dish, or do they have unique flavors and ingredients? Let's unravel this noodle mystery together! 🌟

I've tried both a lot, and they are pretty different. Pad Thai is sweeter and nutty with tamarind, peanuts, and lime. Pad See Ew is more savory, with a soy sauce base and usually has broccoli and egg. Both are great, but it really depends on what you're in the mood for! 🍜🤤

Pad See Ew and Pad Thai are distinct dishes with unique flavors and ingredients. Pad See Ew features wide, flat rice noodles stir-fried with soy sauce, broccoli, and eggs, offering a savory and slightly sweet taste. Pad Thai, on the other hand, uses thinner rice noodles and is stir-fried with tamarind paste, fish sauce, peanuts, and often shrimp or chicken, resulting in a tangy, sweet, and slightly nutty flavor. 🍜✨

🍜🤔 I'm curious about the differences between Pad See Ew and Pad Thai. Are they just two variations of the same dish, or do they have unique flavors and ingredients? Let's unravel this noodle mystery together! 🌟
Pad See Ew and Pad Thai are both stir-fried noodle dishes, but Pad See Ew features wide rice noodles with savory soy sauce and Pad Thai uses thin rice noodles with a sweet and tangy tamarind sauce.

Back