1 ½ tablespoons white sugar

1 ½ teaspoons salt

1 cup coarsely ground peanuts

2 cups bean sprouts

½ cup chopped fresh chives

1 tablespoon paprika, or to taste

1 medium lime, cut into wedges

Directions

♥Place rice noodles into a large bowl and cover with several inches of room temperature water; let soak for 30 to 60 minutes. Drain.

♥Whisk 1/2 cup sugar, vinegar, fish sauce, and tamarind paste together in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat.

♥Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat.

♥Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in eggs; scramble until eggs are nearly cooked through, about 2 minutes. Add chicken and rice noodles and stir until well combined.

♥Stir in tamarind mixture, 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, and salt; cook until noodles are tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in peanuts and cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Garnish with bean sprouts, chives, and paprika; serve with lime wedges.
Boom, homemade Pad Thai ready to rock! try this one! 🍳🍜🌶️🍋

padthai (1).jpg

Made this pad Thai recipe today, and it was a hit with the whole family! The flavors were spot on, and it tasted just like the pad Thai I get from my favorite Thai restaurant. I love how easy it was to follow along with the instructions, and the end result was absolutely delicious. Can't wait to make it again soon!

Sup bro! Just stumbled upon this thread and couldn't resist chiming in! I've been experimenting with homemade dishes lately, and Pad Thai is definitely on my to-try list. This recipe looks straightforward enough, and the ingredients seem pretty accessible. Might give it a shot next weekend and report back how it turns out. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, Pad Thai—where do I even begin? This dish holds a special place in my heart, with its perfect balance of sweet, sour, salty, and savory flavors dancing on my taste buds. I've savored Pad Thai on bustling street corners, in cozy family kitchens, and even whipped it up myself on lazy weekends. 🍜🥜🍤

Back