Panzanella Salad Recipe

doebadie

Novice Foodie
panzanella-salad-recipe-4.jpg

I recently made this Panzanella salad, and it was such a fresh and delightful dish! 🥗 The combination of juicy tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers, and the tangy dressing really made it shine. It’s perfect for using up leftover bread and is great for warm days. Here’s how you can make it yourself!

Ingredients:
  • 4 cups stale bread, cut into cubes
  • 3 cups ripe tomatoes, chopped
  • 1 cucumber, sliced
  • 1 red onion, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Spread the bread cubes on a baking sheet and drizzle with a bit of olive oil. Toast them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, until they’re golden and crispy. 🥖
  2. In a large bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and basil. 🍅🥒
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
  4. Add the toasted bread to the veggie mixture and pour the dressing over it. Toss everything together until well combined.
  5. Let the salad sit for about 15-20 minutes to allow the flavors to meld before serving.
This salad is so refreshing and packed with flavor! 🌿 It’s a great side dish or light meal on its own. I loved how the bread soaked up the juices from the veggies—it made every bite delicious! Enjoy making it! 😊

That sounds amazing! 😋 I love how Panzanella turns simple ingredients into something so refreshing. Definitely going to try this soon. Thanks for sharing! 🌟👩‍🍳

This Panzanella salad sounds amazing—love how the crispy bread soaks up all the fresh veggie flavors! 🙌🍅 Thanks for sharing such a tasty and simple recipe!

Back