Pavlova Recipe

Popsickle

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delightful dessert: Pavlova! 🍰🍓 This airy meringue treat topped with whipped cream and fresh fruit is a showstopper at any gathering. It's light, sweet, and absolutely irresistible. Let's learn how to make this heavenly dessert together! 😊🍇
205×304
117.1 kB

1717604093372.png

Ingredients:
  • 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
  • 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cornstarch
  • 1 teaspoon white vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Whipped cream, for topping
  • Fresh fruit, for topping (such as strawberries, kiwi, and passionfruit)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 250°F (120°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a clean, dry mixing bowl, beat the egg whites on high speed until soft peaks form.
  3. Gradually add the sugar, a spoonful at a time, while continuing to beat the egg whites. Beat until stiff, glossy peaks form.
  4. Gently fold in the cornstarch, white vinegar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
  5. Spoon the meringue mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, shaping it into a circle or oval with slightly raised edges.
  6. Place the pavlova in the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until the outside is dry and crisp.
  7. Turn off the oven and leave the pavlova inside to cool completely with the oven door closed.
  8. Once cooled, carefully transfer the pavlova to a serving platter.
  9. Just before serving, top the pavlova with whipped cream and your favorite fresh fruit.
  10. Slice and serve immediately.

Enjoy your homemade pavlova!

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delightful dessert: Pavlova! 🍰🍓 This airy meringue treat topped with whipped cream and fresh fruit is a showstopper at any gathering. It's light, sweet, and absolutely irresistible. Let's learn how to make this heavenly dessert together! 😊🍇
205×304
117.1 kB

View attachment 3807
Ingredients:
  • 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
  • 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cornstarch
  • 1 teaspoon white vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Whipped cream, for topping
  • Fresh fruit, for topping (such as strawberries, kiwi, and passionfruit)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 250°F (120°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a clean, dry mixing bowl, beat the egg whites on high speed until soft peaks form.
  3. Gradually add the sugar, a spoonful at a time, while continuing to beat the egg whites. Beat until stiff, glossy peaks form.
  4. Gently fold in the cornstarch, white vinegar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
  5. Spoon the meringue mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, shaping it into a circle or oval with slightly raised edges.
  6. Place the pavlova in the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until the outside is dry and crisp.
  7. Turn off the oven and leave the pavlova inside to cool completely with the oven door closed.
  8. Once cooled, carefully transfer the pavlova to a serving platter.
  9. Just before serving, top the pavlova with whipped cream and your favorite fresh fruit.
  10. Slice and serve immediately.

Enjoy your homemade pavlova!
This Pavlova recipe looks divine! Has anyone tried topping it with a mix of berries and a drizzle of passion fruit sauce? Perfect for a light and elegant dessert! 🍓🥝🍰

I'm so grateful for this divine pavlova recipe! The airy meringue, whipped cream, and fresh fruit make it a dreamy dessert. Can't wait to impress my loved ones! 🍰🍓

Wow, your pavlova looks incredible! Love the way you've topped it off. Definitely adding this to my must-try dessert list! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Back