Peach Almond Tart Recipe

Popsickle

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a dessert that's as beautiful as it is delicious! 🍑🌰 Our Peach Almond Tart features a buttery crust, a rich almond filling, and sweet, juicy peaches on top. Perfect for summer gatherings or any time you want a slice of something special! 😋🥧

Ingredients
360×282
215 kB

1724917610565.png

For the Crust:
  • 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold and cubed
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 2-3 tablespoons ice water
For the Almond Filling:
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup almond flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon almond extract
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
For the Peach Topping:
  • 3-4 ripe peaches, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons apricot jam (optional, for glaze)
  • 1 tablespoon sliced almonds (optional, for garnish)

Instructions​

1. Prepare the Crust:
    • In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Add the cold, cubed butter and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
    • Add the egg yolk and ice water, one tablespoon at a time, pulsing until the dough starts to come together.
    • Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and shape it into a disk. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Prepare the Almond Filling:
    • In a bowl, beat the softened butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
    • Add the almond flour, egg, almond extract, and all-purpose flour, mixing until smooth and well combined.
  3. Assemble the Tart:
    • Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
    • Roll out the chilled dough on a lightly floured surface and fit it into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Trim any excess dough.
    • Spread the almond filling evenly over the bottom of the crust.
    • Arrange the peach slices in a circular pattern on top of the almond filling, overlapping slightly.
  4. Bake the Tart:
    • Bake the tart for 40-45 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the almond filling is set.
    • If desired, warm the apricot jam slightly and brush it over the top of the tart for a shiny glaze.
    • Sprinkle with sliced almonds if desired.
  5. Cool and Serve:
    • Let the tart cool completely before removing it from the pan.
    • Slice and serve.
Enjoy this Peach Almond Tart as a delicious and elegant dessert that’s perfect for showcasing fresh, juicy peaches! 🍑🌰🥧

Hey everyone! The buttery crust and almond filling are rich, and the peaches add the perfect touch of sweetness. I added a bit of apricot jam on top for some extra shine and a sprinkle of sliced almonds for a nice crunch. Has anyone else tried this yet?🍑🌰

Hello! Yum, peach almond tart sounds fantastic! 🥧 I think it would be great for summer gatherings, though I’m interested in how you balance the sweetness of the peaches.

Back