Peanut Butter Chicken Tacos

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
I am so excited to share with you guys this recipe that I've discovered and has been a staple in my kitchen for quite a while. These Peanut Butter Chicken Tacos are a delicious fusion of Thai and Mexican flavors that will excite your taste buds! 🌮🥜🌶️ Perfect for a fun and flavorful dinner that's sure to impress.
Peanut Butter Chicken Tacos.jpg
🎉

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
  • 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
  • 8 small flour tortillas
  • 1 cup shredded cabbage
  • 1/2 cup shredded carrots
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
  • 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
  • Lime wedges, for serving

Instructions:
  1. In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes until smooth.
  2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the sliced chicken.
  3. Cook the chicken until browned and cooked through, then add the peanut sauce to the skillet.
  4. Stir to coat the chicken evenly in the sauce and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until heated through.
  5. Warm the tortillas in a dry skillet or in the microwave.
  6. To assemble the tacos, divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas.
  7. Top each taco with shredded cabbage, carrots, cilantro, and chopped peanuts.
  8. Serve with lime wedges on the side for squeezing over the tacos.

Wow, Peanut Butter Chicken Tacos sound like a flavor explosion! 🌮🥜 I'm totally intrigued by the sweet and savory combo. Can't wait to give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing! 🤩👩‍🍳 #TacoTuesdayGoals

Your Peanut Butter Chicken Tacos recipe sounds like a flavorful twist on a classic dish! 🌮🥜 The combination of savory chicken with creamy peanut butter is sure to be a hit. I can't wait to try making these unique tacos and enjoy their delicious taste. Thanks for sharing this creative recipe with us! 🌟

I love how you've combined Thai and Mexican flavors together, it sounds like a flavor explosion! Can't wait to try this recipe out. How spicy are these tacos on a scale of 1 to 10? 🔥

Back