Peanut Chicken Protein Bowls

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, foodies! Are you looking for a fresh and healthy bowl for your diet? Worry no more! Because I will share to you my all time fave protein bowls that is so delicious and will satisfy your taste. 😉✨👌😋

Ingredients:​

For the Peanut Chicken:​

• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons peanut butter
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Vegetable oil for cooking

For the Bowls:​

• 2 cups cooked quinoa or brown rice
  • 2 cups mixed greens (spinach, kale, arugula, etc.)
  • 1 cup shredded carrots
  • 1 cup cucumber, sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped (for garnish)
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
  • Lime wedges, for serving

Instructions:​

For the Peanut Chicken:​

1. In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, lime juice, minced garlic, grated ginger, sesame oil, salt, and pepper until smooth. This will be your marinade and sauce.
  2. Place the chicken strips in a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag. Pour half of the prepared peanut sauce over the chicken, reserving the other half for later. Toss the chicken until evenly coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours for best flavor.
  3. Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the marinated chicken strips and cook until browned and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes per side. Remove from heat and set aside.

Assemble the Bowls:​

1. Divide the cooked quinoa or brown rice evenly among serving bowls.
  2. Arrange the mixed greens, shredded carrots, sliced cucumber, bell pepper, and avocado on top of the grains in each bowl.
  3. Top each bowl with the cooked peanut chicken strips.
  4. Drizzle the remaining peanut sauce over the bowls.
  5. Garnish each bowl with chopped peanuts and fresh cilantro.
  6. Serve the peanut chicken protein bowls with lime wedges on the side for an extra burst of flavor.
Enjoy your nutritious and delicious Peanut Chicken Protein Bowls! Feel free to customize the toppings and adjust the ingredients according to your preferences. Let me know your thoughts!

protein bowls.jpg

These peanut chicken protein bowls are a game-changer for meal prep! 💪🥜 Love the combination of savory chicken, crunchy veggies, and that irresistible peanut sauce. Such a flavorful and satisfying way to get your protein fix. Can't wait to whip up a batch for quick and healthy lunches all week long! Thanks for sharing this nutritious and delicious recipe! 🥗👌

Loving these Peanut Chicken Protein Bowls! 😋 Such a perfect combo of flavors and nutrition-packed ingredients! Definitely adding this to my meal prep rotation. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back