Pear Almond Tart Recipe

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a dessert that’s both elegant and delicious! 🍐🌰 Our Pear Almond Tart features a buttery crust, rich almond filling, and perfectly arranged slices of juicy pears. It’s a showstopper that’s perfect for special occasions or whenever you want to treat yourself! 😋🥧

Ingredients​

For the Crust:
190×128
54.3 kB

1724925452268.png

• 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold and cubed
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 2-3 tablespoons ice water
For the Almond Filling (Frangipane):
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup almond flour
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon almond extract
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
For the Pear Topping:
  • 3-4 ripe pears, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons apricot jam (optional, for glaze)
  • 1 tablespoon sliced almonds (optional, for garnish)

Instructions​

1. Prepare the Crust:
    • In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Add the cold, cubed butter and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
    • Add the egg yolk and ice water, one tablespoon at a time, pulsing until the dough starts to come together.
    • Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and shape it into a disk. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Prepare the Almond Filling:
    • In a bowl, beat the softened butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
    • Add the almond flour, egg, almond extract, and all-purpose flour, mixing until smooth and well combined.
  3. Assemble the Tart:
    • Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
    • Roll out the chilled dough on a lightly floured surface and fit it into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Trim any excess dough.
    • Spread the almond filling evenly over the bottom of the crust.
    • Toss the pear slices in lemon juice to prevent browning, then arrange them in a circular pattern on top of the almond filling.
  4. Bake the Tart:
    • Bake the tart for 40-45 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the almond filling is set.
    • If desired, warm the apricot jam slightly and brush it over the top of the tart for a shiny glaze.
    • Sprinkle with sliced almonds if desired.
  5. Cool and Serve:
    • Let the tart cool completely before removing it from the pan.
    • Slice and serve.
Enjoy this Pear Almond Tart as an elegant and flavorful dessert that’s perfect for any occasion! 🍐🌰🥧

I love the combination of juicy pears with that rich almond filling. The step-by-step instructions make it seem totally doable too. I’m definitely going to try this out for my next weekend bake! 🤗✨👌

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a dessert that’s both elegant and delicious! 🍐🌰 Our Pear Almond Tart features a buttery crust, rich almond filling, and perfectly arranged slices of juicy pears. It’s a showstopper that’s perfect for special occasions or whenever you want to treat yourself! 😋🥧

Ingredients​

For the Crust:
190×128
54.3 kB

View attachment 5946
  • 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold and cubed
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 2-3 tablespoons ice water
For the Almond Filling (Frangipane):
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup almond flour
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon almond extract
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
For the Pear Topping:
  • 3-4 ripe pears, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons apricot jam (optional, for glaze)
  • 1 tablespoon sliced almonds (optional, for garnish)

Instructions​

1. Prepare the Crust:
    • In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Add the cold, cubed butter and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
    • Add the egg yolk and ice water, one tablespoon at a time, pulsing until the dough starts to come together.
    • Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and shape it into a disk. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Prepare the Almond Filling:
    • In a bowl, beat the softened butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
    • Add the almond flour, egg, almond extract, and all-purpose flour, mixing until smooth and well combined.
  3. Assemble the Tart:
    • Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
    • Roll out the chilled dough on a lightly floured surface and fit it into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Trim any excess dough.
    • Spread the almond filling evenly over the bottom of the crust.
    • Toss the pear slices in lemon juice to prevent browning, then arrange them in a circular pattern on top of the almond filling.
  4. Bake the Tart:
    • Bake the tart for 40-45 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the almond filling is set.
    • If desired, warm the apricot jam slightly and brush it over the top of the tart for a shiny glaze.
    • Sprinkle with sliced almonds if desired.
  5. Cool and Serve:
    • Let the tart cool completely before removing it from the pan.
    • Slice and serve.
Enjoy this Pear Almond Tart as an elegant and flavorful dessert that’s perfect for any occasion! 🍐🌰🥧
This pear almond tart looks absolutely delicious! 😍 I love the combination of pears and almonds—it must taste so sweet and nutty. Can't wait to try making it myself! Thanks for sharing this tempting recipe! 🍐🥧

Back