Pie Preservation: How Long Can I Keep Dutch Apple Pie? 🥧🕰️🤔

Tedday2223

Novice Foodie
Hey pie pals! 🕰️ Planning to make a big batch of Dutch apple pie, but I'm not sure how long it'll stay fresh. 🤷‍♂️ How many days can I keep it out on the counter before it starts to lose its deliciousness? 📅 Share your experiences and storage tips! 🥧🕰️🤔

Hey there! You can keep your Dutch apple pie in the fridge for about 3 to 4 days. If you want to extend its life, pop it in the freezer—just wrap it well! It should stay good for up to 6 months. Just remember to let it cool completely before freezing. Enjoy your pie!

I think Dutch apple pie can last up to 2-3 days at room temperature. Keep it in an airtight container though 😊.

You can keep Dutch apple pie 🥧 stored in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days to maintain its freshness and quality.

Hey pie pals! 🕰️ Planning to make a big batch of Dutch apple pie, but I'm not sure how long it'll stay fresh. 🤷‍♂️ How many days can I keep it out on the counter before it starts to lose its deliciousness? 📅 Share your experiences and storage tips! 🥧🕰️🤔
Dutch apple pie stays fresh for about 2-3 days at room temperature or up to a week in the fridge, but it's best enjoyed fresh! 🥧🕰️

Back