🍸 Pistachio Martini 🍸

culinary_connoisseur

Culinary Explorer
Welcome, cocktail enthusiasts! Today, I've got a special treat for you: a delightful Pistachio Martini. This unique twist on a classic martini combines the rich, nutty flavor of pistachios with the smoothness of your favorite vodka. It's the perfect drink to impress your friends or just enjoy a cozy night in.

1024×1003
139.3 kB

pistachio martini recipe.jpg

Ingredients​

• Optional: Honey and finely chopped pistachios
  • Ice cubes
  • 1-1/2 ounces pistachio liqueur
  • 1 ounce vodka
  • 1 ounce heavy whipping cream
  • 1/2 ounce simple syrup

Directions​

1. If you like, coat the rim of a martini glass with honey and dip it in crushed pistachios.
  2. Fill a shaker halfway with ice. Add pistachio liqueur, vodka, cream, and simple syrup. Cover the shaker and shake until condensation forms on the outside, about 10-15 seconds. Strain the mixture into the prepared glass.

Cheers to trying something new and delicious! I hope you love this Pistachio Martini as much as I do. Don't forget to share your creations and let me know how it turns out. Happy mixing, and enjoy every sip!

Whoa, a Pistachio Martini?! 🍸🌟 That sounds like a delicious twist on a classic! Can't wait to shake one up for my next cocktail night. Thanks for the recipe!

Oh wow, this Pistachio Martini recipe sounds amazing! 🍸💚 I can't wait to try it this weekend. The combo of creamy pistachio, vodka, and a touch of sweetness sounds like the perfect treat after a long week. Thanks for sharing this, definitely adding it to my must-try cocktail list! Cheers!

Back