pizookie recipe

BEBE_

Novice Foodie
Pizookie Recipe: Introduction and Instructions 🍪🍨

Introduction:

I recently whipped up a pizookie, and wow, it’s like all my cookie and ice cream dreams came true in one skillet! Imagine a giant, gooey chocolate chip cookie that's warm and slightly crisp on the edges, topped with a melting scoop of ice cream. 🤤✨ The best part? It’s super easy to make and perfect for sharing (or not)! Here’s how you can make this delightful treat:

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened 🧈
  • 1 cup brown sugar 🍯
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar 🥄
  • 2 large eggs 🥚
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract 🍦
  • 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 🍚
  • 1 tsp baking soda 🥄
  • 1/2 tsp salt 🧂
  • 2 cups chocolate chips 🍫

Toppings (Optional):​

• Vanilla ice cream 🍨
  • Caramel sauce 🍮
  • Whipped cream 🥄

Procedure:​

1. Preheat Oven: Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). 🍽️
  2. Cream Butter and Sugars: In a large bowl, beat together the softened butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until creamy and smooth. 🍯🧈
  3. Add Eggs and Vanilla: Mix in the eggs one at a time, ensuring each is well incorporated before adding the next. Stir in the vanilla extract. 🍦🥚
  4. Combine Dry Ingredients: In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually mix this dry mixture into the wet ingredients until just combined. 🍚🥄
  5. Fold in Chocolate Chips: Stir in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough. 🍫
  6. Spread in Skillet: Spread the cookie dough evenly in a greased cast-iron skillet or a baking dish (10-12 inches in diameter). Flatten the top gently with a spatula. 🍪
  7. Bake: Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the center is just set but still soft. You want that perfect gooey center! 🕰️🍫
  8. Serve: Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Serve warm with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, and drizzle with caramel sauce if you’re feeling extra indulgent. 🍨🍮

Conclusion:

This pizookie is an absolute showstopper and makes for an impressive yet effortless dessert. The combination of the warm, chewy cookie and cold, creamy ice cream is pure bliss. It’s now a favorite in my house, and I bet it will be in yours too! Enjoy every gooey bite! 🍪❤️🍨

0adaabb6b17c7943cb9029a866e1fb71.png

You had me at "giant, gooey chocolate chip cookie"! 🫠🤭This Pizookie recipe looks incredible ..like the ultimate cure for any sweet tooth. Definitely gotta try this at home ..and maybe with some extra caramel sauce, because why not? 💅

Back