Poke Sauce Recipe

otterlyslick

Culinary Explorer
Poke-Bowls-2-scaled.jpg

I tried this poke sauce recipe the other day, and it was a game changer! The flavors were so fresh and vibrant, I couldn't get enough. Here's how you can make it:

Ingredients:​

• 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
  • 1 teaspoon sesame seeds

Instructions:​

1. Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, grated ginger, and minced garlic in a bowl.
  2. Stir in the chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
  3. Drizzle over your poke bowl and enjoy the burst of flavors!
Trust me, this sauce will elevate your poke game to the next level. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 🌿🍚✨

View attachment 5146

I tried this poke sauce recipe the other day, and it was a game changer! The flavors were so fresh and vibrant, I couldn't get enough. Here's how you can make it:

Ingredients:​

• 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
  • 1 teaspoon sesame seeds

Instructions:​

1. Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, grated ginger, and minced garlic in a bowl.
  2. Stir in the chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
  3. Drizzle over your poke bowl and enjoy the burst of flavors!
Trust me, this sauce will elevate your poke game to the next level. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 🌿🍚✨
Love poke sauce! I think it’s great with some toasted sesame seeds and green onions. I’d love to hear what you put in yours though! 🥢🍱

This Poke Sauce recipe looks fire! I love how versatile it is—perfect for drizzling over poke bowls or even as a dipping sauce. Can’t wait to give it a try! Thanks for sharing! 😋👌

This poke sauce sounds like a game changer! Perfect for adding that extra punch of flavor to my bowls. Thanks for sharing! 🍣👌

Back