Poppin' Cake Pops 🍰🍭😋

soshi4eva

Novice Foodie
Hey Mamas!
I've been wanting to share a tip on how to cut a dollar on birthday/party treats. Instead of ordering, why not make one if you have time, right? This will not only make you control the budget and ingredients but also on how you can customize them according to what you like! This is only one of my go-to recipe when I have to prepare huge amount of treats to give. Let me share this very easy to follow recipe with you😊

Poppin' Cake Pops 🍰🍭😋

cake pops.jpg

Ingredients

1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix (such as Betty Crocker)
1 cup water
3 large eggs
½ cup vegetable oil
1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
18 lollipop sticks
1 (14 ounce) bag chocolate candy melts
1 (.75 ounce) tube decorating icing
1 tablespoon multicolored candy sprinkles, or as needed (Optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
  2. Beat cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes more.
  3. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 28 to 33 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely, at least 1 hour.
  5. Crumble cooled cake into a large bowl.
  6. Stir frosting into the crumbled cake until mixture is sticky and starts to come together but is not too smooth. Refrigerate until chilled, for at least 30 minutes.
  7. Roll cake mixture into eighteen 1 1/2-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
  8. Place about 1/4 cup candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until melted, about 20 seconds.
  9. Push a lollipop stick halfway into each ball of cake mixture.
  10. Gently dip balls into the melted chocolate to coat, then place upright in a block of styrofoam.
  11. Decorate with candy sprinkles while chocolate coating is wet. Repeat to make remaining cake pops, melting more candy melts as needed.

There you go! You can also adjust this recipe and use a chocolate cake mix as well. Mix and match with your flavors. Let me know what's your combo☺️

Sounds delicious! Making your own treats can be so much fun and budget-friendly. I'll definitely give this a try. Thanks for sharing! 😋💛

These Poppin' Cake Pops look too cute to resist! 😍🍰🍭 I’m loving the fun flavors and vibrant colors. Can’t wait to try making these myself—thanks for the awesome recipe! 😋🎉

These cake pops look so fun and festive! The combination of chocolate and sprinkles is always a hit. Thanks for sharing such a delightful recipe!

Back