Potato Gratin Bundles Recipe

Kardel

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I’m excited to share this recipe for Potato Gratin Bundles. These individual servings are perfect for a family dinner or a special gathering. Let's dive into this delicious and simple dish together!
5717×2448
163.2 kB

Potato Gratin Bundles.jpg

Potato Gratin Bundles Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 4 large potatoes, thinly sliced
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup grated Gruyère cheese
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a muffin tin with melted butter.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the heavy cream, Gruyère cheese, minced garlic, thyme leaves, salt, and pepper.
  3. Add the thinly sliced potatoes to the bowl and toss to coat evenly with the cream mixture.
  4. Stack the potato slices into bundles and place each bundle into a muffin tin cup.
  5. Drizzle any remaining cream mixture over the top of the potato bundles.
  6. Cover the muffin tin with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the tops are golden brown.
  7. Let the Potato Gratin Bundles cool slightly before removing them from the muffin tin. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
  8. Serve and enjoy!

The combination of Gruyère cheese and fresh thyme sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing this recipe – I can't wait to try it out. 🥰

Potato Gratin Bundles Recipe - These look absolutely divine! 😍 Such a creative twist on a classic dish. Can't wait to give them a try and elevate my dinner game. Thanks a bunch for sharing this delicious recipe!

Though oven temperatures may vary, I’d recommend baking the bundles until the potatoes are tender and the cheese is golden and bubbly. Keep an eye on them so they don’t overcook! 🌟🔥

Back