Poutine Recipe

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone! Just wanted to share a classic Canadian recipe that's perfect for those chilly days: poutine! It has become one of my ultimate comfort foods that warms me up from the inside out. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 🍟🧀🍗
Poutine Recipe.jpg

Oops, my bad! Here's a quick rundown on how to make classic poutine:

Ingredients:

• 4 large potatoes, washed and cut into fries
  • 2 cups cheese curds
  • 2 cups beef gravy (you can use store-bought or homemade)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. Place the cut potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat evenly.
  3. Bake the fries in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden and crispy.
  4. While the fries are baking, prepare your gravy according to the package instructions or make it from scratch.
  5. Once the fries are done, remove them from the oven and transfer them to a serving dish.
  6. Sprinkle the cheese curds over the hot fries, then pour the hot gravy on top.
  7. Serve immediately, allowing the cheese curds to melt slightly from the heat of the fries and gravy

Hello everyone! Just wanted to share a classic Canadian recipe that's perfect for those chilly days: poutine! It has become one of my ultimate comfort foods that warms me up from the inside out. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 🍟🧀🍗
View attachment 1910

Oops, my bad! Here's a quick rundown on how to make classic poutine:

Ingredients:

• 4 large potatoes, washed and cut into fries
  • 2 cups cheese curds
  • 2 cups beef gravy (you can use store-bought or homemade)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. Place the cut potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat evenly.
  3. Bake the fries in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden and crispy.
  4. While the fries are baking, prepare your gravy according to the package instructions or make it from scratch.
  5. Once the fries are done, remove them from the oven and transfer them to a serving dish.
  6. Sprinkle the cheese curds over the hot fries, then pour the hot gravy on top.
  7. Serve immediately, allowing the cheese curds to melt slightly from the heat of the fries and gravy
Thanks for sharing the Poutine recipe! It sounds like a delicious and indulgent Canadian dish, perfect for enjoying crispy fries topped with rich gravy and cheese curds. Can't wait to make this flavorful and comforting meal for a satisfying treat. 🍟🧀🍽️

Back