Prawn & Harissa Spaghetti Recipe

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, I'm excited to share my recipe for Prawn & Harissa Spaghetti, a flavorful and aromatic pasta dish perfect for spice lovers and seafood enthusiasts alike. The spicy kick of the harissa pairs beautifully with the sweetness of the prawns and the richness of the spaghetti, making it a winning combination that's both satisfying and delicious. Whether you're looking for a quick weeknight dinner or planning a special meal for guests, this Prawn & Harissa Spaghetti is sure to impress. So, let's dive into the recipe and enjoy the fiery flavors of this mouthwatering dish together!
1096×1100
193.3 kB

Prawn & harissa spaghetti.jpg

Prawn & Harissa Spaghetti Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 200g spaghetti
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 200g raw prawns, peeled and deveined
  • 2 tablespoons harissa paste
  • 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
  • Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
Instructions:

1. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet or frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic, and sauté until softened and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Add the halved cherry tomatoes to the skillet and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until they start to soften.
  4. Push the tomatoes to the side of the skillet and add the prawns. Cook the prawns for 2-3 minutes on each side, until they turn pink and opaque.
  5. Stir in the harissa paste and chicken or vegetable broth, and simmer for 2-3 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  6. Season the sauce with salt and pepper, to taste.
  7. Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss everything together until the pasta is well coated in the sauce.
  8. Serve the Prawn & Harissa Spaghetti hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.

Hi guys, I'm excited to share my recipe for Prawn & Harissa Spaghetti, a flavorful and aromatic pasta dish perfect for spice lovers and seafood enthusiasts alike. The spicy kick of the harissa pairs beautifully with the sweetness of the prawns and the richness of the spaghetti, making it a winning combination that's both satisfying and delicious. Whether you're looking for a quick weeknight dinner or planning a special meal for guests, this Prawn & Harissa Spaghetti is sure to impress. So, let's dive into the recipe and enjoy the fiery flavors of this mouthwatering dish together!
1096×1100
193.3 kB

View attachment 2677
Prawn & Harissa Spaghetti Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 200g spaghetti
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 200g raw prawns, peeled and deveined
  • 2 tablespoons harissa paste
  • 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
  • Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
Instructions:

1. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet or frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic, and sauté until softened and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Add the halved cherry tomatoes to the skillet and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until they start to soften.
  4. Push the tomatoes to the side of the skillet and add the prawns. Cook the prawns for 2-3 minutes on each side, until they turn pink and opaque.
  5. Stir in the harissa paste and chicken or vegetable broth, and simmer for 2-3 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  6. Season the sauce with salt and pepper, to taste.
  7. Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss everything together until the pasta is well coated in the sauce.
  8. Serve the Prawn & Harissa Spaghetti hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
I personally love to toss in some cherry tomatoes 🍅 for a burst of sweetness, though the prawns and harissa already make it so flavorful! 🌶️

Prawn & Harissa Spaghetti is a delightful fusion dish! 🍤🌶️ The succulent prawns paired with the bold flavors of harissa create a spicy and aromatic sauce that coats each strand of pasta perfectly. It's a dish that's bursting with flavor and sure to tantalize your taste buds. Ready to give this recipe a whirl?

Prawn & Harissa Spaghetti Recipe? 🍤🔥 Now that's a flavor combo that's got me drooling! The spicy kick of harissa paired with succulent prawns over pasta? Sign me up! 🌶️🍝 Can't wait to try this out for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe!

Back