Prawn Laksa Curry Bowl

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Today, I'm delighted to share my recipe for Prawn Laksa Curry Bowl. This delicious bowl features succulent prawns cooked in a fragrant and creamy coconut curry broth, infused with spices, herbs, and noodles. This Prawn Laksa Curry Bowl is sure to impress. So, let's dive into the recipe and embark on a culinary adventure together!
649×506
116.4 kB

Prawn laksa curry bowl.jpg

Prawn Laksa Curry Bowl Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 200g rice noodles
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
  • 2 tablespoons laksa paste
  • 400ml coconut milk
  • 500ml chicken or vegetable broth
  • 1 tablespoon fish sauce
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 200g prawns, peeled and deveined
  • 100g bean sprouts
  • 1 red chili, thinly sliced (optional, for garnish)
  • Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped (optional, for garnish)
  • Lime wedges, for serving
Instructions:

1. Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large pot or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, minced garlic, and grated ginger, and sauté until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Stir in the laksa paste and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
  4. Pour in the coconut milk, chicken or vegetable broth, fish sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it cook for 10-15 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
  5. Add the prawns to the pot and cook until they turn pink and opaque, about 3-4 minutes.
  6. Stir in the cooked rice noodles and bean sprouts, and let them warm through for another 2 minutes.
  7. Ladle the Prawn Laksa Curry into bowls and garnish with thinly sliced red chili and chopped cilantro leaves, if desired.
  8. Serve the Prawn Laksa Curry Bowls hot, with lime wedges on the side for squeezing over the soup.

🍤🍜 Sounds like a flavorful adventure in a bowl! The aromatic blend of spices and creamy coconut milk with succulent prawns is making me crave a taste of Southeast Asia. Definitely adding this to my must-try list!

🍤🍜 Sounds like a flavorful adventure in a bowl! The aromatic blend of spices and creamy coconut milk with succulent prawns is making me crave a taste of Southeast Asia. Definitely adding this to my must-try list!
I think adding some bean sprouts and fresh cilantro 🌱 would give it a nice crunch and freshness, though the prawns already make it so tasty! 🦐

Prawn Laksa Curry Bowl is an absolute flavor explosion! 🍤🍜 This aromatic Malaysian dish combines succulent prawns, rich coconut milk, spicy curry paste, and fragrant herbs, resulting in a bowl of warmth and comfort that's simply irresistible. Are you ready to dive into this bowl of culinary bliss?

Back