Prize-Winning Broccoli Chicken Casserole

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Check out this mouthwatering recipe for Prize-Winning Broccoli Chicken Casserole! 🥦🐔 It's a total game-changer - packed with juicy chicken, tender broccoli, and ooey-gooey cheese! 😋 Perfect for cozy nights in or impressing your guests at dinner parties. Give it a try and get ready for some serious yum
Prize-Winning Broccoli Chicken C.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 package (6 ounces) of chicken stuffing mix
  • 2 cups of cooked chicken, cubed
  • 1 cup of thawed frozen broccoli florets
  • 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) of condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
  • 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Prepare the stuffing mix according to the package instructions, using 1-1/2 cups of water.
  3. In a large bowl, mix together the cooked chicken, thawed broccoli florets, and condensed broccoli cheese soup.
  4. Transfer the mixture into a greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
  5. Top the mixture with the prepared stuffing.
  6. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
  7. Cover the dish and bake for 20 minutes.
  8. Uncover the dish and continue baking until heated through, for an additional 10-15 minutes.
  9. Serve and enjoy your delicious casserole!

I can't wait for you all to try this amazing Broccoli Chicken Casserole recipe! It's been a hit in my kitchen, and I know it'll be a winner in yours too! 💫 The combination of savory chicken, wholesome broccoli, and cheesy goodness is simply unbeatable! 😋 Give it a go and let me know what you think! Happy cooking, friends!

Congratulations on your prize-winning broccoli chicken casserole recipe! 🏆🥦🍗 It's no surprise it's a winner with that perfect combination of tender chicken, nutritious broccoli, and creamy sauce. Your clever twist with the crunchy topping takes it to the next level! Thanks for sharing your culinary success with us—we can't wait to try it out and savor every bite!

Congratulations on your prize-winning broccoli chicken casserole recipe! 🏆🥦🍗 It's no surprise it's a winner with that perfect combination of tender chicken, nutritious broccoli, and creamy sauce. Your clever twist with the crunchy topping takes it to the next level! Thanks for sharing your culinary success with us—we can't wait to try it out and savor every bite!
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled that you like the recipe. 😊 The crunchy topping is one of my favorite parts too! I hope you enjoy making and eating it as much as I did. Let me know how it turns out for you!

Hey everyone! Check out this mouthwatering recipe for Prize-Winning Broccoli Chicken Casserole! 🥦🐔 It's a total game-changer - packed with juicy chicken, tender broccoli, and ooey-gooey cheese! 😋 Perfect for cozy nights in or impressing your guests at dinner parties. Give it a try and get ready for some serious yum
View attachment 3509

Ingredients:

• 1 package (6 ounces) of chicken stuffing mix
  • 2 cups of cooked chicken, cubed
  • 1 cup of thawed frozen broccoli florets
  • 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) of condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
  • 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Prepare the stuffing mix according to the package instructions, using 1-1/2 cups of water.
  3. In a large bowl, mix together the cooked chicken, thawed broccoli florets, and condensed broccoli cheese soup.
  4. Transfer the mixture into a greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
  5. Top the mixture with the prepared stuffing.
  6. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
  7. Cover the dish and bake for 20 minutes.
  8. Uncover the dish and continue baking until heated through, for an additional 10-15 minutes.
  9. Serve and enjoy your delicious casserole!

I can't wait for you all to try this amazing Broccoli Chicken Casserole recipe! It's been a hit in my kitchen, and I know it'll be a winner in yours too! 💫 The combination of savory chicken, wholesome broccoli, and cheesy goodness is simply unbeatable! 😋 Give it a go and let me know what you think! Happy cooking, friends!
This Broccoli Chicken Casserole looks amazing! Perfect comfort food for a weeknight dinner. Can't wait to try it out! 🥦🍗🧀

Back