Protein Bar Recipe

deinleigh

Novice Foodie
Protein Bar Recipe.jpeg

Looking for a delicious and nutritious snack? These homemade protein bars are packed with energy-boosting ingredients and are easy to make!

Ingredients:

• 1 cup oats
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup protein powder
  • 1/4 cup chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, or your choice)
  • 1/4 cup dried fruits (cranberries, raisins, etc.)
  • Optional: dark chocolate chips for topping
Procedure:

1. In a bowl, mix oats, peanut butter, honey, protein powder, nuts, and dried fruits until well combined.
  2. Press the mixture into a lined baking dish and flatten evenly.
  3. Optional: Melt dark chocolate chips and drizzle over the top for added sweetness.
  4. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then cut into bars.
  5. Enjoy these homemade protein bars as a quick snack or post-workout boost!
Homemade protein bars are a fantastic way to fuel your day with wholesome ingredients. Whether you're on the go or need a quick bite, these bars are sure to satisfy your cravings!

Protein bars are my go-to snack! Your recipe looks awesome — I bet they're tastier and healthier than store-bought ones. Can't wait to try making them! Thanks for sharing! 😋

Homemade protein bars sound awesome! I made some myself last month, and they’ve been a game-changer for my snacking routine. I used organic whey protein isolate, which gave them a great boost of protein without any weird aftertaste. Mixing in some nuts, oats, and a bit of honey made them super tasty and satisfying. Plus, it’s nice knowing exactly what’s going into them. If you’re into making your own snacks, definitely give this a try – they’re perfect for an energy boost and taste way better than store-bought options!

Last edited:
View attachment 4832
Looking for a delicious and nutritious snack? These homemade protein bars are packed with energy-boosting ingredients and are easy to make!

Ingredients:

• 1 cup oats
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup protein powder
  • 1/4 cup chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, or your choice)
  • 1/4 cup dried fruits (cranberries, raisins, etc.)
  • Optional: dark chocolate chips for topping
Procedure:

1. In a bowl, mix oats, peanut butter, honey, protein powder, nuts, and dried fruits until well combined.
  2. Press the mixture into a lined baking dish and flatten evenly.
  3. Optional: Melt dark chocolate chips and drizzle over the top for added sweetness.
  4. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then cut into bars.
  5. Enjoy these homemade protein bars as a quick snack or post-workout boost!
Homemade protein bars are a fantastic way to fuel your day with wholesome ingredients. Whether you're on the go or need a quick bite, these bars are sure to satisfy your cravings!
Just tried this protein bar recipe, and it's amazing! Perfect for a quick snack on the go. 💪🍫

Back