Protein Oatmeal Recipe

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
protein-oatmeal-21.jpg

I recently tried this amazing protein oatmeal recipe, and I just had to share it with you! It's quick, nutritious, and super tasty—perfect for a healthy start to your day.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1 cup milk (or any plant-based milk)
  • 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or your favorite flavor)
  • 1/2 banana, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter
  • 1 teaspoon chia seeds
  • A handful of berries (optional)
  • A dash of cinnamon

Instructions:
  1. In a small pot, combine the rolled oats and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  2. Once the oats are cooked and creamy, stir in the protein powder until well combined.
  3. Pour the oatmeal into a bowl and top with sliced banana, peanut butter, chia seeds, and berries if using.
  4. Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top for extra flavor.
And there you have it—delicious, protein-packed oatmeal to kickstart your morning. Enjoy! 🍓🥣✨

View attachment 4933

I recently tried this amazing protein oatmeal recipe, and I just had to share it with you! It's quick, nutritious, and super tasty—perfect for a healthy start to your day.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1 cup milk (or any plant-based milk)
  • 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or your favorite flavor)
  • 1/2 banana, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter
  • 1 teaspoon chia seeds
  • A handful of berries (optional)
  • A dash of cinnamon

Instructions:
  1. In a small pot, combine the rolled oats and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  2. Once the oats are cooked and creamy, stir in the protein powder until well combined.
  3. Pour the oatmeal into a bowl and top with sliced banana, peanut butter, chia seeds, and berries if using.
  4. Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top for extra flavor.
And there you have it—delicious, protein-packed oatmeal to kickstart your morning. Enjoy! 🍓🥣✨
Awesome recipe. This is quite similar though with my midnight oats recipe. Any difference between the two?

I have made this several times and it's always eaten up quickly by the family. It makes a great on-the-go breakfast for athletic teens. 👍👍👌

Your Protein Oatmeal Recipe looks amazing! 😍 I love how it combines the goodness of oats with a protein boost—perfect for a healthy start to the day! 💪🏽🍽️ Can’t wait to try it out. Thanks for sharing! 🌟

This recipe sounds awesome! I’m always looking for ways to make my oatmeal more filling, and adding protein powder seems like a perfect idea. Can’t wait to try this out tomorrow morning—thanks for sharing! 🍌🥜

Back