Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie Recipe

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys! this Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is a game-changer! πŸ˜‹πŸŽƒ The creamy cheesecake layer paired with spiced pumpkin is like a match made in dessert heaven. 🍰 Perfect for impressing guests or treating yourself. Your taste buds are in for a cozy, autumnal delight! πŸ‚β€οΈ

Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients:

Cheesecake Layer:

• 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
  • Β½ cup white sugar
  • Β½ tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
Pumpkin Layer:

• Β½ cup pumpkin puree
  • Β½ tsp ground cinnamon
  • A pinch of ground cloves (or more to taste)
  • A pinch of ground nutmeg (or more to taste)
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 325Β°F (165Β°C).
  2. Prepare Cheesecake Layer: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition.
  3. Assemble: Spread 1 cup of the cheesecake batter into the graham cracker crust.
  4. Prepare Pumpkin Layer: Stir the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg into the remaining cheesecake batter until well combined.
  5. Layer: Carefully spread the pumpkin batter over the plain cheesecake layer in the crust.
  6. Bake: Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the edges are puffed and the center jiggles slightly when the pan is shaken.
  7. Cool and Chill: Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for 1 to 2 hours until room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving, preferably overnight.
Enjoy this creamy, spiced pumpkin cheesecake pie with a dollop of whipped cream! πŸŽƒ

Hi guys! this Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is a game-changer! πŸ˜‹πŸŽƒ The creamy cheesecake layer paired with spiced pumpkin is like a match made in dessert heaven. 🍰 Perfect for impressing guests or treating yourself. Your taste buds are in for a cozy, autumnal delight! πŸ‚β€οΈ

View attachment 5225

Ingredients:

Cheesecake Layer:

• 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
  • Β½ cup white sugar
  • Β½ tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
Pumpkin Layer:

• Β½ cup pumpkin puree
  • Β½ tsp ground cinnamon
  • A pinch of ground cloves (or more to taste)
  • A pinch of ground nutmeg (or more to taste)
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 325Β°F (165Β°C).
  2. Prepare Cheesecake Layer: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition.
  3. Assemble: Spread 1 cup of the cheesecake batter into the graham cracker crust.
  4. Prepare Pumpkin Layer: Stir the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg into the remaining cheesecake batter until well combined.
  5. Layer: Carefully spread the pumpkin batter over the plain cheesecake layer in the crust.
  6. Bake: Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the edges are puffed and the center jiggles slightly when the pan is shaken.
  7. Cool and Chill: Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for 1 to 2 hours until room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving, preferably overnight.
Enjoy this creamy, spiced pumpkin cheesecake pie with a dollop of whipped cream! πŸŽƒ
Pumpkin cheesecake pie sounds like the ultimate fall dessert! Can’t wait to try thisβ€”definitely adding it to my holiday baking list. Thanks for sharing! πŸŽƒπŸ°

I made this before, and let me tell you it’s veryyyy good I couldn’t stop eating it! And now I’m back here to check the recipe and make it again. Yummmm:love:(y)

Back