Pumpkin Cheesecake

wolfgang

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! With the autumn season upon us, there's no better time to indulge in the rich and creamy goodness of Pumpkin Cheesecake. This delightful dessert perfectly captures the flavors of fall with its velvety pumpkin filling, spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, all nestled on a buttery graham cracker crust. Whether you're hosting a festive gathering or simply craving a cozy treat, this Pumpkin Cheesecake is sure to impress. So, let's get baking and savor the taste of autumn in every decadent bite!

Ingredients:

For the crust:

• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:

• 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the topping (optional):

• Whipped cream
  • Caramel sauce
  • Chopped pecans or walnuts
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
  2. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well mixed. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared springform pan to form the crust. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to help press it evenly.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Add the pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt, and beat until well combined and smooth.
  4. Pour the pumpkin cheesecake filling over the prepared crust in the springform pan. Use a spatula to smooth the top.
  5. Place the springform pan on a baking sheet and transfer it to the preheated oven. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the edges of the cheesecake are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
  6. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside with the door slightly ajar for about 1 hour to cool gradually. This helps prevent cracking.
  7. After cooling in the oven, remove the cheesecake and let it cool completely at room temperature. Then, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to chill and set completely.
  8. Before serving, optionally garnish the Pumpkin Cheesecake with whipped cream, drizzled caramel sauce, and chopped pecans or walnuts.
Slice and enjoy this heavenly Pumpkin Cheesecake with friends and family, savoring the warm spices and creamy texture that embody the essence of fall. I hope you adore this recipe as much as I do! If you have any questions or want to share your experience, feel free to leave a comment below. Happy baking! 🎃🍰
pumpkin cheesecake.jpg

Pumpkin cheesecake? Wow, it's my first time seeing this version of cheesecake. I'm thinking of trying this one out! 🫶

Pumpkin cheesecake - a fall favorite! 🎃🍰 This recipe sounds like the perfect blend of creamy and spiced goodness. Can't wait to indulge in a slice (or two)! Thanks for sharing this seasonal treat! 🍁👩‍🍳

Back