Question for picky eaters

Blackcatbadluck

Novice Foodie
First post.. yay!

So I am starting to meal prep healthy meals for me and my boyfriend and I am stuck on what to make. He cannot eat red meat (beef, pork) and refuses to eat lettuce and broccoli along with cauliflower. He swears up and down as soon as they touch his mouth, he hurls for 2 days. When talking to his parents, they said its not a allergy, just a horrible distaste for it. I am trying to find some recipes that I can make in order to sneak those and other healthy options into his diet without him tasting it. The only thing I don't like or eat is seafood and spicy things. Even mild salsa messes with me. Does anyone have any recipes I could try? I have tried like potato pancakes with very fine chopped up broccoli in it (even tried using food coloring so he wouldn't know) and he acts like a toddler and wont eat it. We love making curry (with chicken and plenty of other veggies), but its so hard to find good recipes online that wont break the bank and can last for awhile.

I would really appreciate any help. :)

Congrats on your first post! 🎉 For sneaking in healthy options, try blending veggies into sauces—like a creamy butternut squash or cauliflower sauce over pasta or in casseroles. Also, consider making veggie-packed soups or stews where the flavors blend well. Since you both love curry, you can experiment with other veggie-loaded curries, and roasted veggie dishes like sweet potatoes or zucchini. They could be added in small amounts to start. Keep it simple, affordable, and flavorful—good luck! 😊

Congrats on your first post! 🎉 For sneaking in healthy options, try blending veggies into sauces—like a creamy butternut squash or cauliflower sauce over pasta or in casseroles. Also, consider making veggie-packed soups or stews where the flavors blend well. Since you both love curry, you can experiment with other veggie-loaded curries, and roasted veggie dishes like sweet potatoes or zucchini. They could be added in small amounts to start. Keep it simple, affordable, and flavorful—good luck! 😊
Thank you!

Ohh those are some great ideas! Thank you so much! :D

Back