Quick and Easy Tuna Sandwich Recipe

StepShizzums

Novice Foodie
Found yourself busy and suddenly wanted to do an easy and simple snack? I got a recipe to share with you that won't take up a lot of your time and could be rewarding for you after a long day of work!

Single serving(You can adjust the quantities of the ingredients accordingly if you need to make more).

Tuna Sandwich.PNG

In this recipe you'll need:

1 can (5 oz.) tuna, drained
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 slices of bread
Lettuce leaves (optional)
Tomato slices (optional)

Instructions:

In a medium bowl, flake the drained tuna with a fork.
Add the mayonnaise, chopped celery, chopped red onion, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to the tuna.
Mix everything together until well combined.
Taste the tuna spread and adjust seasoning if needed.
Toast the bread slices if desired.
Place a lettuce leaf on one slice of bread (optional).
Spoon the tuna salad onto the lettuce leaf.
Top with tomato slices(if using).
Place the other slice of bread on the top to form a sandwich.
Cut the sandwich in half(if desired) and serve.

Enjoy your classic tuna sandwich!

Thanks for sharing this recipe! Tuna sandwiches are such a classic, and this recipe seems super simple and tasty. I love that it's customizable with optional additions like lettuce and tomato. Can't wait to try it out for a quick and easy snack or lunch option. Appreciate you posting this!

Tuna sandwiches are a classic, and this recipe doesn't disappoint! Definitely adding it to my go-to meals. Thank you for the share my friend! 😁

This recipe sounds great and incredibly simple! I'll definitely be trying out this tuna sandwich soon. Thanks a lot for sharing! ❤️

Sounds like a winner! There's nothing like throwing together a tasty sandwich in a pinch. I can already imagine the creamy tuna salad paired with some fresh veggies between two slices of toasted bread—yum! Thanks for sharing this easy-peasy recipe. Can't wait to whip it up for a quick lunch! 🥪😋

This recipe is a lifesaver for busy days. For me, this is perfect solution for when hunger strikes and you need something fast and delicious! Muchly appreciated for your share 👌

Back