Quick Chicken and Noodle Soup

Ruth_

Tasty Apprentice
Today, I'm sharing my recipe for Quick Chicken and Noodle Soup. Packed with tender chicken, hearty noodles, and nourishing veggies, it's the perfect dish to warm you up on chilly days without spending hours in the kitchen!

Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)

Quick Chicken and Noodle Soup.jpg

Instructions:
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add diced onion, sliced carrots, and sliced celery. Cook until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add minced garlic to the pot and cook for an additional minute until fragrant.
3. Pour in chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
4. Add cooked chicken, egg noodles, and dried thyme to the pot. Stir to combine.
5. Simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until the noodles are cooked to your desired consistency and the soup is heated through.
6. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
7. Ladle the Quick Chicken and Noodle Soup into bowls and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
8. Serve hot and enjoy this comforting and nourishing soup with your favorite crusty bread or crackers! 🥣🍲

Today, I'm sharing my recipe for Quick Chicken and Noodle Soup. Packed with tender chicken, hearty noodles, and nourishing veggies, it's the perfect dish to warm you up on chilly days without spending hours in the kitchen!

Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme

View attachment 2556

Instructions:
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add diced onion, sliced carrots, and sliced celery. Cook until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add minced garlic to the pot and cook for an additional minute until fragrant.
4. Add cooked chicken, egg noodles, and dried thyme to the pot. Stir to combine.
5. Simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until the noodles are cooked to your desired consistency and the soup is heated through.
7. Ladle the Quick Chicken and Noodle Soup into bowls and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
8. Serve hot and enjoy this comforting and nourishing soup with your favorite crusty bread or crackers! 🥣🍲
How about adding some spicy kick to this Quick Chicken and Noodle Soup with a dash of chili flakes? Makes it even more satisfying... 🌶️

Of course! For hectic days, this dish for chicken noodle soup is revolutionary. It's easy to create and full of healthy components. Simmering garlic and thyme creates a wonderful scent. Ideal for those in need of some comfort from home. Have fun! 🥣🍲

Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme

View attachment 2556

Instructions:
This quick chicken and noodle soup recipe sounds perfect for busy weeknights or when you're feeling under the weather. It's comforting, flavorful, and ready in no time. Can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!

Back