Quick & Easy Nut Brittle Recipe 🥜💥

てって

Novice Foodie
Do you want to indulge your sweet taste without spending hours in the kitchen? 🍬 I have the ideal remedy: quick and simple nut brittle! It's sweet, crunchy, and quite fulfilling. Ideal for a relaxing evening spent indoors or for binge-watching. With this recipe, flavor doesn't have to be sacrificed for speed!

nut brittle.jpg
INGREDIENTS
  • 2 cups granulated sugar​
  • ½ cup water​
  • 6 Tablespoons butter​
  • ½ cup light corn syrup​
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda​
  • 1-½ teaspoons vanilla extract​
  • 1-½ cups your favorite chopped nuts​
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. In a pot on the stove, over medium to medium-high heat, bring the sugar, water, butter, and corn syrup to a boil until it turns an amber color and reaches 300℉ on a candy thermometer (the hard-crack stage). This will take approximately 10 minutes. During this time, DO NOT stir the mixture...we want to avoid crystallization and burning of the sugar. You also may have to make slight adjustments to the heat on your stove to get it to the correct temperature.​
  2. Once your mixture has reached the hard-crack stage (300℉ on a candy thermometer), remove the pot from the heat and immediately stir in the baking soda and vanilla extract. Be aware that it will bubble and foam up quite a bit as soon as you add the baking soda, so be ready!​
  3. Next, stir in the chopped nuts.​
  4. Finally, pour the finished nut brittle onto a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet and spread it out into a thin layer using a silicone spatula (or another spatula wiped down with a little bit of oil).​
  5. Let cool for 1 hour at room temperature.​
  6. After that hour, you can now reward yourself by using your hands to break the brittle into pieces and enjoying to your heart's content!​
Get ready to get your sweet hunger satisfied quickly! This simple recipe will allow you to produce delicious homemade nut brittle in only thirty minutes. You may treat yourself to this dessert or share it with others. So why not wait? You'll thank me for it when you give it a try! 😋

This is an absolute game-changer! 🥜💥 I love how simple and fuss-free it is to make, yet the result is a crunchy, nutty treat that's bursting with flavor. 😋 Plus, you can customize it with your favorite nuts for a personalized touch. Whether you're looking for a sweet snack or a homemade gift, this recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings in no time! 🌟 Thanks for sharing this delightful treat!

Do you want to indulge your sweet taste without spending hours in the kitchen? 🍬 I have the ideal remedy: quick and simple nut brittle! It's sweet, crunchy, and quite fulfilling. Ideal for a relaxing evening spent indoors or for binge-watching. With this recipe, flavor doesn't have to be sacrificed for speed!

View attachment 2734INGREDIENTS
  • 2 cups granulated sugar​
  • ½ cup water​
  • 6 Tablespoons butter​
  • ½ cup light corn syrup​
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda​
  • 1-½ teaspoons vanilla extract​
  • 1-½ cups your favorite chopped nuts​
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. In a pot on the stove, over medium to medium-high heat, bring the sugar, water, butter, and corn syrup to a boil until it turns an amber color and reaches 300℉ on a candy thermometer (the hard-crack stage). This will take approximately 10 minutes. During this time, DO NOT stir the mixture...we want to avoid crystallization and burning of the sugar. You also may have to make slight adjustments to the heat on your stove to get it to the correct temperature.​
  2. Once your mixture has reached the hard-crack stage (300℉ on a candy thermometer), remove the pot from the heat and immediately stir in the baking soda and vanilla extract. Be aware that it will bubble and foam up quite a bit as soon as you add the baking soda, so be ready!​
  3. Next, stir in the chopped nuts.​
  4. Finally, pour the finished nut brittle onto a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet and spread it out into a thin layer using a silicone spatula (or another spatula wiped down with a little bit of oil).​
  5. Let cool for 1 hour at room temperature.​
  6. After that hour, you can now reward yourself by using your hands to break the brittle into pieces and enjoying to your heart's content!​
Get ready to get your sweet hunger satisfied quickly! This simple recipe will allow you to produce delicious homemade nut brittle in only thirty minutes. You may treat yourself to this dessert or share it with others. So why not wait? You'll thank me for it when you give it a try! 😋
This Quick & Easy Nut Brittle Recipe looks fantastic! I appreciate recipes that don't take too much time but still deliver on flavor. Can't wait to try it out!

Your quick and easy nut brittle recipe sounds like the perfect solution for satisfying my sweet cravings in a flash! I love that it's simple yet promises that irresistible crunch and sweetness :)

Back