Quick question: Is it elotes or esquites? I always get confused!

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! Quick question for the foodies: Is it elotes or esquites? 🤔🌮 I often mix up the names! Can someone help clarify the difference between these delicious Mexican corn dishes? 🇲🇽🤷‍♂️ Thanks for lending your expertise! 🙏 Let's straighten out this corny confusion together! 🌟

Elotes are typically grilled corn on the cob slathered with mayo, cheese, and chili powder, while esquites are the off-the-cob version served in a cup with similar toppings. Hope that clears things up! Enjoy your corny adventures! 🌟🌮

Hey! No worries, I got you! 😊 Elotes is corn on the cob with all the fixings, and esquites is the same yumminess but off the cob in a cup. 🌽 Both are delish! Thanks for bringing up this tasty topic! 😋

Elotes are typically grilled corn on the cob slathered with mayo, cheese, and chili powder, while esquites are the off-the-cob version served in a cup with similar toppings. Hope that clears things up! Enjoy your corny adventures! 🌟🌮
Thanks for clarifying! Elotes vs. esquites, got it! I just tried making them and loved the combo of mayo, cheese, and chili powder. So good! 😋🙌

Hey! No worries, I got you! 😊 Elotes is corn on the cob with all the fixings, and esquites is the same yumminess but off the cob in a cup. 🌽 Both are delish! Thanks for bringing up this tasty topic! 😋
Totally! 😄 I love both elotes and esquites.... so fun to switch it up! Thanks for the shoutout, your tip is on point! 🌽🙌

Hey there! Quick question for the foodies: Is it elotes or esquites? 🤔🌮 I often mix up the names! Can someone help clarify the difference between these delicious Mexican corn dishes? 🇲🇽🤷‍♂️ Thanks for lending your expertise! 🙏 Let's straighten out this corny confusion together! 🌟
Elotes are corn on the cob, esquites are the off-the-cob version! Easy to remember, right? ;)

Back