Raising Cane's Sauce Recipe

itsmepat

Novice Foodie
Raising-Canes-Sauce-Recipe-square.jpeg

So, I’ve been on a bit of a dipping sauce adventure lately and stumbled upon a gem—Raising Cane's Sauce. After a bit of tinkering, I nailed down a version that's super close to the original, and it’s become a must-have in my kitchen. Here’s how you can make it too!

Ingredients:​

• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup ketchup
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground for best flavor)

Instructions:​

1. In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise and ketchup until they’re smooth and well blended.
  2. Add in the garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.
  3. Stir everything together until the sauce is uniform in color and texture.
  4. Let the sauce sit in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours to let the flavors meld together—overnight is even better if you can wait that long.
And that’s it! You’ve got yourself a batch of delicious, creamy Raising Cane’s Sauce that pairs perfectly with chicken tenders, fries, or whatever you like to dip. I promise, once you try it, you’ll want to have it with everything. Enjoy! 🥣🍗

View attachment 4883

So, I’ve been on a bit of a dipping sauce adventure lately and stumbled upon a gem—Raising Cane's Sauce. After a bit of tinkering, I nailed down a version that's super close to the original, and it’s become a must-have in my kitchen. Here’s how you can make it too!

Ingredients:​

• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup ketchup
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground for best flavor)

Instructions:​

1. In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise and ketchup until they’re smooth and well blended.
  2. Add in the garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.
  3. Stir everything together until the sauce is uniform in color and texture.
  4. Let the sauce sit in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours to let the flavors meld together—overnight is even better if you can wait that long.
And that’s it! You’ve got yourself a batch of delicious, creamy Raising Cane’s Sauce that pairs perfectly with chicken tenders, fries, or whatever you like to dip. I promise, once you try it, you’ll want to have it with everything. Enjoy! 🥣🍗
I think Raising Cane's sauce is all about the perfect blend of flavors—mayo, ketchup, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. 🍗🍟

Yum, Raising Cane's sauce is a game changer! 🍗🤤 Your recipe looks spot-on—I’m excited to try it and see if it’s just as irresistible as the original! Thanks for sharing!

Back