⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Rajas con Crema Mexican Roasted Poblanos in Cream

てって

Novice Foodie
A sensory feast of vivid colors, alluring scents, and the sizzle of cooking awaits you in Mexico City's bustling market. I found Mexican Roasted Poblanos in Cream, or Rajas with Crema, there, which is a gastronomic marvel. I'm thrilled to share the recipe for this meal with you now that it's a mainstay in my kitchen! 🌶
crema.jpg
Ingredients
  • 8 Poblano Chiles​
  • 2 tbsp Butter​
  • 1/2 Large White Onion thinly sliced​
  • 2 Garlic Cloves minced​
  • 1 cup Sweet Corn​
  • 1 tsp Kosher Salt​
  • 1 cup Whole Milk​
  • 1 cup Sour Cream​
  • 4 oz Cream Cheese​
  • 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella or Monterey Jack Cheese​
  • Nachos or Warm Tortillas for serving​
Instructions
  1. You can roast the chiles over a gas stove, roasted under a broiler or over a barbecue grill.​
  2. Our preference is to use the broiler in our oven. Arrange a rack in the top position of the oven and preheat the broiler to high. Arrange chiles poblanos on a sheet pan and char under the broiler, turning, until all sides are charred, 2-4 minutes per side.​
  3. Transfer the chiles poblanos to a large bowl, cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap, and let the chiles steam for 20 minutes.​
  4. Carefully remove the stems, peel and seeds from each chile. Cut the chiles lengthwise into 1/2 inch wide strips and set aside until ready to use.​
  5. In a large skillet, over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onion, garlic, and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is lightly browned, around 8 minutes.​
  6. Add the poblano, corn, cream cheese, sour cream and milk and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.​
  7. Add the shredded cheese and cover the pot and turn off the heat. Let it sit covered until the cheese has melted.​
  8. Serve with tortillas chips or warm corn tortillas.​
Savor the transcendent power of food with Rajas con Crema. 🌎🍲

Looks fantastic :love: The poblano peppers roasting sounds like it fills the kitchen with amazing aromas ..Those creamy flavors sound perfect for dipping with warm tortillas 😌

Rajas con Crema Mexican Roasted Poblanos in Cream? 🌶️🥛 Sounds like a flavor explosion! Can't wait to whip up this creamy delight. Thanks for sharing the recipe—I'm ready to add a taste of Mexico to my dinner table! 🇲🇽🍽️

Rajas con Crema is an absolute delight! 🔥🌶️ The smoky roasted poblanos bathed in rich, creamy sauce create a heavenly harmony of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more! 🇲🇽🥑

Back