Raspberry Chia Jam

namiG

Novice Foodie
I'm excited to share this recipe with you all. This delightful Raspberry Chia Jam turned out fantastic! It's so easy to make and tastes incredibly fresh and vibrant. This is a recipe taught to me by my mom and I tried making it on my own today.

raspberry chia jam.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 3 cups fresh raspberries
  • 3 tablespoons chia seeds
  • 2-3 tablespoons honey (adjust to taste)
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Instructions:
  1. Start by washing the raspberries under cold water and patting them dry with a paper towel.
  2. In a medium saucepan, add the raspberries and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until they begin to break down and release their juices, about 5-7 minutes.
  3. Mash the raspberries using a fork or a potato masher to achieve your desired consistency. Some prefer it smoother, while others like it chunkier.
  4. Stir in the chia seeds, honey, and lemon juice. Continue to cook for another 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the mixture thickens.
  5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the jam cool for about 10-15 minutes. It will continue to thicken as it cools.
  6. Transfer the jam to a clean glass jar and let it cool completely before sealing it with a lid.
  7. Store the raspberry chia jam in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Enjoy on toast, yogurt, or as a topping for desserts!

It's a wonderful way to enjoy the fresh taste of raspberries all year round. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Now I can make my own Jam ready for any bread I have in my pantry! This one will save me a lot of Money and the time to go back and forth to the Grocery store... Wow!

Back