Recipe: Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,
I wanted to share one of my favorite dinner salad recipes - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad! It's a classic dish with a delicious twist that's perfect for a satisfying and healthy meal. Here's how to make it:
1713169639347.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
  • 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Croutons, for topping (optional)
  • Caesar dressing, store-bought or homemade (see below)
Caesar Dressing:
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
  2. Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
  3. Grill the chicken breasts for 6-8 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through and have grill marks. Remove from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing.
  4. While the chicken is grilling, prepare the Caesar dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is smooth and creamy.
  5. In a large bowl, toss the chopped romaine lettuce with the cherry tomatoes, grated Parmesan cheese, and croutons, if using.
  6. Slice the grilled chicken breasts and arrange them over the salad.
  7. Drizzle the Caesar dressing over the salad, tossing to coat evenly.
  8. Serve immediately and enjoy this flavorful and satisfying Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad for dinner!
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Let's share more delicious salad ideas in the comments below.

Hey everyone,
I wanted to share one of my favorite dinner salad recipes - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad! It's a classic dish with a delicious twist that's perfect for a satisfying and healthy meal. Here's how to make it:View attachment 1959
Ingredients:
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
  • 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Croutons, for topping (optional)
  • Caesar dressing, store-bought or homemade (see below)
Caesar Dressing:
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
  2. Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
  3. Grill the chicken breasts for 6-8 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through and have grill marks. Remove from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing.
  4. While the chicken is grilling, prepare the Caesar dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is smooth and creamy.
  5. In a large bowl, toss the chopped romaine lettuce with the cherry tomatoes, grated Parmesan cheese, and croutons, if using.
  6. Slice the grilled chicken breasts and arrange them over the salad.
  7. Drizzle the Caesar dressing over the salad, tossing to coat evenly.
  8. Serve immediately and enjoy this flavorful and satisfying Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad for dinner!
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Let's share more delicious salad ideas in the comments below.
Wow, your grilled chicken Caesar salad recipe looks absolutely delicious! 🥗🍗 Grilling the chicken adds that perfect smoky flavor, and who can resist the classic combo of crispy romaine lettuce, savory Parmesan cheese, and tangy Caesar dressing? It's a total crowd-pleaser for any occasion, whether it's a cozy dinner at home or a summer BBQ with friends. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe—I can't wait to give it a try! 😋👍

I love the idea of adding grilled chicken to a classic Caesar salad for an extra protein punch. The homemade Caesar dressing sounds super tasty too!🍗

Back