Refreshing Breakfast Fruit Shake

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Title: Refreshing Breakfast Fruit Shake

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well! Today, I wanted to share one of my go-to breakfast recipes: a refreshing fruit shake that's not only delicious but also super nutritious. It's the perfect way to start your day on a healthy note. Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
  • 1 cup of frozen mixed berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
  • 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (plain or flavored, depending on your preference)
  • 1/2 cup of orange juice
  • 1 tablespoon of honey (optional, depending on sweetness preference)
  • Ice cubes (optional, for a thicker shake)
    1712541183481.jpeg
Instructions:

1. In a blender, combine the sliced banana, frozen mixed berries, Greek yogurt, and orange juice.
  2. If you prefer a sweeter shake, you can add a tablespoon of honey to the blender as well.
  3. Blend all the ingredients until smooth and creamy. If you like your shake thicker, you can add a handful of ice cubes and blend again until desired consistency is reached.
  4. Once the shake is smooth and creamy, pour it into glasses and serve immediately.
  5. Feel free to garnish your fruit shake with some extra berries or a sprig of mint for a pop of color and freshness.
I love how customizable this recipe is - you can switch up the fruits depending on what you have on hand or your personal preferences. Plus, it's a great way to sneak in some extra servings of fruits and dairy into your diet.

I hope you give this breakfast fruit shake a try and enjoy it as much as I do! And I'd love to hear about your favorite fruit shake recipes too. Let's swap ideas and inspire each other to eat healthier together. Cheers to good health and delicious food!

A refreshing breakfast fruit shake? Count me in! 🍌🍓🥭 There's nothing like starting the day with a burst of fruity goodness. Can't wait to blend up a batch of this deliciousness and kickstart my morning on a fresh and healthy note! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back