Refreshing Caramel Frappe

Toffee

Novice Foodie
Feeling thirsty? Got you a solution, meet my delicious Caramel Frappe. It's a sweet and cool treat that's perfect anytime. Get ready to enjoy the delightful blend of caramel sweetness and refreshing chill by learning these simple steps!

Ingredients:
IMG20240321115520.jpg

• 1 cup strong, good quality brewed coffee, frozen into cubes
  • ½ cup milk
  • 3 tablespoons sugar or more to taste
  • 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
  • whipped cream and caramel syrup for top (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Place all ingredients except whipped cream in blender.
  2. Blend until ice cubes are crushed. If you have trouble getting it thoroughly blended, let it sit for a couple of minutes and try again.
  3. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel syrup.

Easy, right? Why not give this refreshing Caramel Frappe a try, and enjoy a delicious drink that solves your thirst and sweet cravings! Also, don't forget to share your thoughts and experiences with me! 🧊💪

I love anything with caramel, so this is right up my alley. Can't wait to try it out and let you know how it turns out. Thanks for sharing! 🥰🫶

Feeling thirsty? Got you a solution, meet my delicious Caramel Frappe. It's a sweet and cool treat that's perfect anytime. Get ready to enjoy the delightful blend of caramel sweetness and refreshing chill by learning these simple steps!

Ingredients: View attachment 480
  • 1 cup strong, good quality brewed coffee, frozen into cubes
  • ½ cup milk
  • 3 tablespoons sugar or more to taste
  • 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
  • whipped cream and caramel syrup for top (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Place all ingredients except whipped cream in blender.
  2. Blend until ice cubes are crushed. If you have trouble getting it thoroughly blended, let it sit for a couple of minutes and try again.
  3. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel syrup.

Easy, right? Why not give this refreshing Caramel Frappe a try, and enjoy a delicious drink that solves your thirst and sweet cravings! Also, don't forget to share your thoughts and experiences with me! 🧊💪
This Refreshing Caramel Frappe looks like the perfect summer treat! ☕🍹 Definitely adding this to my must-try list. Thanks for sharing!

Back