Ridiculously Good Air Fryer Salmon

SilentSeeker

Culinary Explorer
Hi everyone! I would like to share with you an amazing easy ,healthy and yummy dish. Hope you like it!

INGREDIENTS​

• 1 lb. salmon
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
    salmon air fryer.jpg
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon cornstarch
  • 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt (or 1/2 teaspoon table salt)
  • 2–3 teaspoons avocado or olive oil

INSTRUCTIONS​

1. Prep the salmon: Remove the skin from your salmon, if it has skin. Pat with paper towels so the surface is mostly dry. Cut your salmon into cubes, 1 to 2 inches each (see photo).
  2. Prep the spices: Mix the spices together in a small bowl.
  3. Toss salmon with spices: Toss your salmon cubes in the spices and oil – I usually use my hands to mix it all together.
  4. Air fry the salmon: Place your salmon pieces in the air fryer (I just dump them right in) and spread them out a bit so they’re not laying all over each other. Air fry at 400 degrees for 8 minutes!
  5. You’re Done! Yum! At this point it should be textured and golden on the outside, and juicy and delicious on the inside. When you press each piece with a fork, they should easily flake / slip apart with a buttery, juicy texture inside. (You can do 6-7 minutes if you prefer more of a medium doneness.)

Wow, Ridiculously Good Air Fryer Salmon! 🐟✨ That sounds like a game-changer! Love how the air fryer gets that perfect crispy exterior while keeping the inside tender. Can't wait to try your recipe and elevate my salmon game. Thanks for sharing the deliciousnes

Back