Risotto Primavera

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
Risotto-Primavera-8.jpg

I recently made this Risotto Primavera, and it was a hit! The dish is creamy, fresh, and packed with vibrant veggies. It's a great way to enjoy a comforting meal while still getting in those greens. Here’s how you can make it:

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup Arborio rice
  • 4 cups vegetable broth (warm)
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
  • 1 cup peas
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh basil for garnish

Instructions:​

1. Sauté the veggies: In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and cook until it’s soft and translucent. Stir in the garlic and cook for another minute.
  2. Cook the rice: Add the Arborio rice to the pan, stirring to coat it with the oil. Let it toast for a minute before slowly adding a ladle of warm vegetable broth. Stir continuously until the broth is absorbed. Keep adding broth, one ladle at a time, allowing each to absorb before adding the next.
  3. Add the vegetables: After about 15 minutes, stir in the asparagus and peas. Continue cooking and adding broth until the rice is creamy and tender, about 20-25 minutes in total.
  4. Finish with flavor: Stir in the butter, Parmesan cheese, and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Serve: Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy while it’s warm.
This Risotto Primavera is a comforting yet light dish that brings out the best in seasonal vegetables. The creamy rice paired with the fresh, crisp veggies makes for a delicious meal that’s sure to impress! 🍅🌿

This Risotto Primavera sounds absolutely delicious and perfect for a fresh, veggie-packed meal! Thanks for sharing the recipe—I'm definitely going to try this soon! 🌟

Risotto Primavera looks so fresh and vibrant! 🌱🍚 I love the mix of veggies and creamy texture. This is definitely going on my to-make list—thanks for sharing! 😋

Back