Roasted Beef Tenderloin

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hey culinary connoisseurs! 🍽️Get ready for an electrifying culinary adventure! Today, I'm bursting with excitement to unveil a recipe that will take your taste buds on a thrilling ride: Roasted Beef Tenderloin! Brace yourself for an explosion of flavor and succulence that promises to dazzle your senses and elevate any occasion. 🎉🍖✨

Roasted Beef Tenderloin

Ingredients:

1 whole (4-pound) beef tenderloin, peeled (trimmed), and tied
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Coarse sea or kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper
Chopped parsley, for serving (optional)
Horseradish sauce, for serving

Roasted Beef Tenderloin (1).jpg

Preparation:

1. Remove the beef from the refrigerator an hour before cooking to ensure even cooking.

2. Pat the beef dry if needed and preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with foil and place the beef on it.

3. In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Spread the mixture over the beef.

4. the beef generously with salt and pepper.

5. Roast until browned and a meat thermometer inserted in the center registers 120 to 125 degrees for medium-rare, about 25 to 30 minutes. Let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes.

6. Transfer the beef to a cutting board, slice, and arrange on a serving platter. Pour over the juices from the foil and cutting board. Serve with parsley and horseradish sauce.

Tip: Beef tenderloin usually comes trimmed and tied. If not, trim excess fat and silverskin, then tie the meat with kitchen string at 1-inch intervals to maintain its shape while roasting.

I hope you enjoy making and savoring this Roasted Beef Tenderloin recipe as much as I do. Whether it's a cozy family dinner or a festive celebration, this dish never fails to impress. Bon appétit! 🍽️✨

Back