Roasted Carrots

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Check out these Roasted Carrots! 🥕🔥 They're super easy to make and packed with flavor. Perfect side dish for any meal! Give them a try and watch them disappear in no time. 😋👌

Roasted Carrots

Roasted Carrots (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 12 carrots
  • 3 tablespoons good olive oil
  • 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or parsley
Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. If the carrots are thick, cut them in half lengthwise; if not, leave them whole. Slice the carrots diagonally into 1 1/2-inch-thick slices. (The carrots will shrink while cooking, so make the slices big.)
  3. Toss the carrots in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
  4. Transfer to a sheet pan in a single layer and roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until browned and tender.
  5. Toss the roasted carrots with minced dill or parsley, season to taste, and serve.

Roasted carrots are seriously my go-to veggie side dish! 🥕💫 They're simple, flavorful, and always a hit at the dinner table. Plus, that golden-brown caramelization? chef's kiss 😋 Can't wait for you to try these and add your own tasty twist! Let me know how they turn out!

Roasted carrots are like the little black dress of side dishes - classic and always a hit! So simple, yet so tasty. And don't get me started on that caramelization magic! 😋

I can almost taste the caramelized goodness of these roasted carrots! The combination of olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh herbs sounds divine. 😋

Roasted carrots are like the little black dress of side dishes - classic and always a hit! So simple, yet so tasty. And don't get me started on that caramelization magic! 😋
Absolutely! 🥕👗 Roasted carrots are definitely a timeless favorite. The simplicity and flavor they bring to any meal are unmatched. And that caramelization? Pure magic indeed! Thanks for appreciating this classic side dish with me. 😊

Back