Roasted Cauliflower Salad

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
roasted-cauliflower-salad-hero.jpg

Roasted Cauliflower Salad has become one of my go-to dishes. I tried it the other day, and it turned out so good that I had to share. It’s a simple recipe but packed with flavor—perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish.

Ingredients:​

• 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
  • 1/4 cup dried cranberries
  • 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
  • A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon honey

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). While it’s heating, toss the cauliflower florets in olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper until well coated.
  2. Roast the cauliflower on a baking sheet for about 25-30 minutes or until they’re golden and crispy around the edges.
  3. While the cauliflower is roasting, toast the almonds in a dry skillet over medium heat until they’re golden and fragrant. This should take about 5 minutes. Set them aside to cool.
  4. Once the cauliflower is ready, let it cool slightly, then combine it in a large bowl with the almonds, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and parsley.
  5. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and honey. Drizzle this dressing over the salad and toss everything together.
  6. Serve immediately or let it sit for a bit to let the flavors meld together. Enjoy!
This salad is a great balance of textures and flavors—crunchy, tangy, and a bit sweet. It’s light but satisfying, and the roasted cauliflower really takes it to the next level. I found myself going back for seconds, and I’m sure you will too!

I love the combination of roasted cauliflower with feta and cranberries—such a great mix of flavors and textures. I’m definitely going to try this out for my next meal prep. The lemon and honey dressing seems like the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing! 😋

Back