Roasted Squash & Quinoa Salad

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, foodies! 🌞 Ready for a new fall favorite? Let’s make Roasted Squash & Quinoa Salad—the perfect mix of cozy flavors and healthy vibes! 🍂✨

Roasted Squash & Quinoa Salad (1).jpg

Ingredients:​

• 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and diced
  • 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
  • 2 cups vegetable broth
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 2 tbsp tahini
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley for garnish

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss the diced squash with olive oil, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes until golden and tender.
  2. Meanwhile, cook the quinoa in vegetable broth—bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the tahini and lemon juice, thinning with water as needed to make a smooth dressing.
  4. In a large bowl, combine the roasted squash and quinoa. Drizzle with the tahini dressing and toss gently to coat.
  5. Serve warm, topped with fresh parsley for a burst of freshness! 🌿
Enjoy this delicious dish, perfect for those cozy nights! 💛 Let me know how it turns out—this one’s sure to be a hit! 😊

Hey there, foodies! 🌞 Ready for a new fall favorite? Let’s make Roasted Squash & Quinoa Salad—the perfect mix of cozy flavors and healthy vibes! 🍂✨

View attachment 6310

Ingredients:​

• 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and diced
  • 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
  • 2 cups vegetable broth
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 2 tbsp tahini
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley for garnish

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss the diced squash with olive oil, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes until golden and tender.
  2. Meanwhile, cook the quinoa in vegetable broth—bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the tahini and lemon juice, thinning with water as needed to make a smooth dressing.
  4. In a large bowl, combine the roasted squash and quinoa. Drizzle with the tahini dressing and toss gently to coat.
  5. Serve warm, topped with fresh parsley for a burst of freshness! 🌿
Enjoy this delicious dish, perfect for those cozy nights! 💛 Let me know how it turns out—this one’s sure to be a hit! 😊
The Roasted Squash & Quinoa Salad looks so vibrant and healthy! I love how colorful it is, and the mix of flavors sounds fantastic. It seems like a perfect dish for any season, packed with nutrients. I can’t wait to try making this and enjoy all those delicious ingredients! 🎃🥗✨

Back