Salmon stuffed shells 🍣

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
I bought some inexpensive salmon and decided to try out some online recipes. Here, I'm sharing how to turn your affordable salmon into a delicious meal.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 17.6 oz (500 g) unleavened puff pastry
  • 1 egg for brushing
  • 5.3 oz (150 g) smoked salmon fillet
  • 7 oz (200 g) cheese
  • 3 hard-boiled eggs
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • Parsley
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • 9 cherry mozzarella balls
Procedure:
  1. Cut the puff pastry into 10x10 cm squares, overlapping two sheets to make it thicker.
  2. On one edge, trim the corners and create a lace pattern using a pastry tip on the other three sides.
  3. Make two folds on the remaining smooth side, pressing it well; then, with a toothpick, create grooves by lightly pressing.
  4. Brush with beaten egg and bake at 180°C for 15-18 minutes.
  5. Prepare the filling by grating hard-boiled eggs, cheese, and shredding the smoked salmon.
  6. Mix everything in a bowl, add minced garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
  7. With great care, open the cooled shells without reaching the bottom; then, fill them with the mixture and top each with a cherry mozzarella.
Enjoy your delicious no-bake surprise cake!

salmon.jpg

I'm really looking forward to trying out this Salmon Stuffed Shells recipe! 🍝 It seems like such a unique twist on a classic dish. Thanks for sharing the recipe; I can't wait to dive in and enjoy this delicious creation! 🐟🍴

What a creative twist on stuffed shells! 🐟🍝 Your Salmon Stuffed Shells recipe sounds like a fantastic way to elevate affordable ingredients into a gourmet meal. Thanks for sharing this innovative idea!

Back